Pre cycle pics-Any comments pls?

((sLEEKpHYSIQUe))

quest 2 b GODS among men!
Im 24, 6ft 3in These Pics taken recently before my first ever Cycle, been training for 6 years, ALL NATURAL. I am currently taking only ANAVAR 40mg per day (3 weeks in) and its looking CRAZY! diet and training are solid and seeing amazing results....thinking of maybe competing soon??

Last edited:
I would also like to know your weight. Obviously we can't see your wheels, which makes me think that they might need work. You look fantastic and from what I can see I would say work on your Lat Spread/Wideness and your forearms. Middle back looks sick and your chest and abs are on too. Traps come in nice to your chest and shoulders look good too. Good work.

Wow... I can't say much else. You look amazing. I would love to hear your diet and routine. I would steer clear from gear if I could obtain that look.

Thanks for the positive comments guys....My weight in these pics is 98kg which in pounds i think is around 216...didnt take my bf% but i was told it is around 6%....

My legs are in pretty good shape, LOL i wouldnt build my upper body like this and neglect my logs....that would look STUPID haha...... will post a pic of them soon...

Peace!

40 lbs of muscle on your frame you would look amazing, look great now hard work paid off. Your chest is amazing natural man some Test and Anadrol would be nice to start for you

Im 24, 6ft 3in These Pics taken recently before my first ever Cycle, been training for 6 years, ALL NATURAL. I am currently taking only ANAVAR 40mg per day (3 weeks in) and its looking CRAZY! diet and training are solid and seeing amazing results....thinking of maybe competing soon??

Incredible results for a natural!

^^^^ natty or not - the guy is built like a fvckin tank! and cut up! that takes a lot of work - But there's prolly 2% of the popluation out there that win the genetic lottery and he's prolly one of them! Awsome job dude - you should be on the cover of some mag with a hot bikini chick!

wow, pretty impressive bro. looking like a mill. i would love to look like that in time.......

what is your diet like? i would love to hear what it is!

Thanks for the nice comments ;) Jokes aside, im 100% natural in these pics.....taken me quite a while to get there but with hard work, solid diet and dedication its paid off.....im 4 weeks into my 1st ever cycle, Anavar only. Seeing super strength gains, and have hardened up quite a bit. loving it!

at that height, weight and age I would believe your upper and lower body are not balanced and you have not thrown up a pic yet of a full body shot. You do look good, but a pic along and a pic on stage with 10 other guys is a whole different story.

My legs are in good shape to, will post one soon, im a photographic fitness model and dont compete in bodybuilding competitions (yet anyway!) buy yeah my legs are in good proportion to the rest of me. will post some pics of some recent shoots ive done....

your gonna look incredible in a couple of cycles..more dense mass ...just keep the height /wt in check and don't go too puft ...too puft sucks and feels uncomfortable

you have the same type build as myself

Back