Pre cycle pics!

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
Ok, so here are a few pics I took today. I don't want to do a log, but I want me and all of you guys to be able to see my results from my upcoming Dbol, test E, deca cycle that im waiting for in the mail now. Critiques perfectly fine, please no haters. I will be working my legs, lats and delts HARD this cycle as I know they are lacking.

Stats -
180.5 pounds
5"8

Goal for this cycle - 200 lbs 8-10% bf

2hd633c.jpg

2ez4f48.jpg

33y3n2x.jpg

v31v61.jpg

5ofrth.jpg

25pmz61.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I think ur genetics will limit u as it does me. I'm 5'7" 184 so pretty much the same frame. I think ur bodyfat will go up verses lbm. Good luck bro

Personally I think ur genetics will limit u as it does me. I'm 5'7" 184 so pretty much the same frame. I think ur bodyfat will go up verses lbm. Good luck bro

Well...cant say that doesnt dissapoint me and make myself think but, idk lots of people didnt think I could gain as much as I have already... Dude I used to a SSKKIIINNNYYYY motherfucker bro. Matter of fact I just found a few pics from ONLY 3 years ago that i'll post up. Maybe my genetics allowed to me to grow 55 pounds but idk sounds like alot.. I was natural too. Hopefully I can hit and stay at 200lbs and keep it there.. I think I can live with that.

14x18hj.jpg

I think that you will hit your 200lbs with no problem. It seems that you know what your doing (by looking at the pics). I'm 5'8 as well, and have pics of me at 200lbs (if you want to compare since you want to be at 200lbs; its in the member log section; wanna see big gains) . I just started a cycle 2 weeks ago. My goal is 230lbs then shred down to 205-210.

I would work on your triceps as well. Remember, thats the biggest muscle in your arm and it CAN handle more than the bicep (meaning twice a week workouts).

Looking good though keep up the good work.

I think that you will hit your 200lbs with no problem. It seems that you know what your doing (by looking at the pics). I'm 5'8 as well, and have pics of me at 200lbs (if you want to compare since you want to be at 200lbs; its in the member log section; wanna see big gains) . I just started a cycle 2 weeks ago. My goal is 230lbs then shred down to 205-210.

I would work on your triceps as well. Remember, thats the biggest muscle in your arm and it CAN handle more than the bicep (meaning twice a week workouts).

Looking good though keep up the good work.

Thanks man, ill def check out those pics.. I should have been more clear as well, I'd like to STAY at 200 after my cycle which means i'd have to get to maybe 210 by the end of it and after all the water gets out of my system ill be around 200. I wish your goal could be mine at around 8-10% bf, but I just dont see 230 pounds happening for me :/

Also I have no idea why but the cam just DOESNT pick up my tri's at all! My tri's are monster when flexing in the mirror.

No homo, you look good, bro.. I think a cycle will get you past where you want to be. In the 2nd pic, you remind me of snigg (shoulders, a smaller version lol).

When did u order? I ordered on the 3rd of this mo0nth...and nothing yet :-( I'm getting nervous lol

im not gonna hate. you look better in these pics than the other set you posted. ill just say that you are correct to really work on the legs/lats/delts, but also bring your tri's up a bit.

good luck, half pint(i had to say it)

im not gonna hate. you look better in these pics than the other set you posted. ill just say that you are correct to really work on the legs/lats/delts, but also bring your tri's up a bit.

good luck, half pint(i had to say it)

lol

You look noticeably thicker than I remember you from before. I don't know what your diet or routine look like, but stick with the heavy compounds if you want size, no fancy pants bullshit. As far as genetics, you're YOUNG no way you are done if you stick with it.

No homo, you look good, bro.. I think a cycle will get you past where you want to be. In the 2nd pic, you remind me of snigg (shoulders, a smaller version lol).

When did u order? I ordered on the 3rd of this mo0nth...and nothing yet :-( I'm getting nervous lol

thanks bro.. I ordered dbol, aromasin and clomid from naps 6/28. I planned on doing a small test order first and then ordering again for my injectables... BECAUSE my shit never got here I got my test E and Deca from gen. I referred a family memeber to gen like a week ago and he already got his shit so I think there shipping is even faster then I remember. If my naps order doesnt come I still have some of that rizak Dbol I got from Z a while back that ill use and will just need an A/I and 1 strip of clomid.

You look noticeably thicker than I remember you from before. I don't know what your diet or routine look like, but stick with the heavy compounds if you want size, no fancy pants bullshit. As far as genetics, you're YOUNG no way you are done if you stick with it.

1badmofo, thanks, now that were on the training subject let me ask you something. My workouts are pretty detailed I guess you could say, you think I should drop a few exersizes for each bodypart and just add more sets to what I got right now? I always get bored with my workouts every so often so I am very open to what you may suggest.

Heres my weekly routine right now. All workouts are 3 sets and MOST of the time 6-8 reps. 1 week out of the month ill switch from from going heavy weight less reps to light weight lots of reps to trick the muscles. I try and go ALL OUT on every one of my workouts, that being said I didnt like doing bi's & tri's togeather becuase once im done with 1 bodypart I couldnt give the other my all, for some reason I run out of strength QUICK. Im actually having a hard time with chest & shoulders togeather, im thinking about moving shoulders with legs.

Sunday - Chest & Shoulders
incline bench press -
flat bench press -
Flat bench dumbell flys -
Pec Dec flys -
Side lateral raises -
Dumbell shoulder press -
upright rows -
Shrugs -

Monday - Back
Wide grip pull ups (warm up, 1 set of 10)
Dead lifts -
Lat pull downs -
Bent over rows -
v bar rows -
Dumbell back extensions -

Tuesday - Triceps
Close grip bench press -
Skull crushers -
Rope pull downs -
weighted Dips -
dumbell kick back -

Wednesday - legs
Squats -
Dumbell lunges
Front legs curls -
Back leg curls -
leg press -

Thursday - Biceps
Chin ups - (1 warmup set to failure usually 25-30)
Hammer curls -
Alternating dumbell curls -
Curl bar curls -
1 arm concentration curl -

thanks bro.. I ordered dbol, aromasin and clomid from naps 6/28. I planned on doing a small test order first and then ordering again for my injectables... BECAUSE my shit never got here I got my test E and Deca from gen. I referred a family memeber to gen like a week ago and he already got his shit so I think there shipping is even faster then I remember. If my naps order doesnt come I still have some of that rizak Dbol I got from Z a while back that ill use and will just need an A/I and 1 strip of clomid.

Damn!!!! I hope I get my shit..! Can you PM me when it comes in? Fuck!

Thanks

I spent half a stack with them fools! Now...im scared!

Damn!!!! I hope I get my shit..! Can you PM me when it comes in? Fuck!

Thanks

I spent half a stack with them fools! Now...im scared!

Other people swear by them, this is just my personal experience and even if it DOES come im not too sure ill be ordering from them again. Gen and Z I got my shit in a WEEK some times... Yes, I will pm you if/when my shit gets here.

Other people swear by them, this is just my personal experience and even if it DOES come im not too sure ill be ordering from them again. Gen and Z I got my shit in a WEEK some times... Yes, I will pm you if/when my shit gets here.

I only ordered from them cause Stone told me they where very legit. =/ I hope he's right!

I was looking at Gen, but they were a bit more $$$

Thanks man, ill def check out those pics.. I should have been more clear as well, I'd like to STAY at 200 after my cycle which means i'd have to get to maybe 210 by the end of it and after all the water gets out of my system ill be around 200. I wish your goal could be mine at around 8-10% bf, but I just dont see 230 pounds happening for me :/

Also I have no idea why but the cam just DOESNT pick up my tri's at all! My tri's are monster when flexing in the mirror.

Yeah, I have the same problem with my tri's when I tri and photograph them. What are your measurements (arms and legs)?

Yeah, I have the same problem with my tri's when I tri and photograph them. What are your measurements (arms and legs)?

Height: 5' 8" (1 m 73 cm)
Weight: 180.5 lb (81.8 kg)
Waist: 35.5" (90.17 cm)
Thighs: 24.5" (62.23 cm)
Calves: 15.5" (39.37 cm)
Chest: 44.25" (112.40 cm)
Forearms: 12.3" (31.24 cm)
Arms: 16.01" (40.67 cm)
Hips: 35.5" (90.17 cm)
Neck: 16.75" (42.55 cm)

Back