PreCycle pics.

Youre an ecto too huh? Abs look good, shoulders have good shape and are wide. Good luck on your cycle and keep us posted! How are the legs? Tom Platz once said if he had to choose ONE exercise for the rest of his life it would be squats. Live in the rack bro!

ectomorph said:
Youre an ecto too huh? Abs look good, shoulders have good shape and are wide. Good luck on your cycle and keep us posted! How are the legs? Tom Platz once said if he had to choose ONE exercise for the rest of his life it would be squats. Live in the rack bro!

Hi, Thnx for the good words man, yeah im an ecto have a hard time gaining volume but the strenght is good, I Think I get more defined than big with juice. But thats the way I want it to. :) My weak spots are my forearms, and tricep biceps, need to work on the chest too. :)

U guys seem to be quite fond of cindy my ex girl haha ;) kiss my ass a little and Ill see what I can do. :) Haha

Bigmike J said:
Actually she has a freaky look to her. I can see why she's your ex. [/QUOUTE]

Well she started to freak me out. hahaha asked me where ive been when i went out to buy some bread or cigarettes. haha

I agree......@ 6' tall and 168 lb you really need to wait.

If your having trouble with gaining weight you need to get your diet and training in order First. Then add the AAS

Maybe you got aids from that skank. Maybe that's why you're so skinny.

Insane_Man said:
Maybe you got aids from that skank. Maybe that's why you're so skinny.

hahahah maybe but I Dont Think so.. not according to my aids test coming back negative.. Besides we dont have the AIDS problem in sweden.

Back