pretty disapointed with test E cycle 500mg/week week 9 now...

Get sustanon 250 of pharmacy and shoot it :D I did one shot and it was enough for me :D
And yes what do you want in 8 weeks??? take DBOL 2x dose and you will look 3 times bigger than now in couple weeks,you are 30 years old dumb,would you imagine how long it would take for that transformation to happen without steroids in natural way? you would have to be 100% clean of drinks drusg cigaretes,eat like ronnie coleman and train hard,you get good buff in 2 months and cry,seriously dont be tard.Add DBOL now if you so silly about your gains.How many ronnie colemans in gym do you see? Do you imagine they do everything perfect and did 300 stronger cycles,and you come here after 500 test a week,after 8 WEEKS!! to complain that you barely gained anything when its clearly visible,your logic is like child.IT TAKES TIME,IT TAKES WORK,IT TAKE DEDICATION,not few shots and "thinking" youre eating good.
About depression side of effects.
I doubt it will heal depression or insomnia,i have same shit as you and im really starting to think if someone with mental problems should cycle if they are not completely solved before cycle..You looked good without steroids,if you have depression go to doctors,i understand if you was 100 kilo fat boy dreaming to get lean because lack of girls gives him depression,you look good,size will not treat your depression,you are at good side as you are now about looks,if you dont feel confidient and depressed go to doctors and get antidepresants and start treatment,steroids will only make it worse if you are already complaining about depression and insomnia.

Last edited:
"Get sustanon 250 of pharmacy and shoot it I did one shot and it was enough for me " what does this mean??? You took one 250mg dose of sus and that was enough for you?? Or did you inject the whole vial?

This actually looks like good gains for 8 weeks in. If you want faster gains than this grab some synthol.

BeforeView attachment 563062AfterView attachment 563063

yes weight gains mass is OK I'm talking that this does not reflect as much as I wish in strength gains seems most there does not understand what I want to say...
If I was put on 2 kilos in these 8 weeks then I would accept that my diet is shit.
But it's about at least 8KG maybe 10KG!!!
Thing is before cycle weight was around 95-97 empty stomach last time biggest was 107kg after eating last Thursday then Friday was 106kg - usually after eating I weigh 1KG more when morning empty stomach... but even on empty stomach I drink before lot of water when taking bcaas citruline malate and agmatine.
I don't think there is much fat and or water yes something from both maybe ...
so about main point of topic...

when I started training I was 92kg with about maybe 3% more fat then I could deadlift in beginning 70kg squat 40 bench press about 40kg also when I put as beginner 6-7kg muscle I deadlifted 195kg bench pressed 120-130kg and squatted 130kg all maxes.
Compare now that when on gear I put about same muscle mass then strength increase about 5-10 kilos ?... when other people think looking at me i can squat 200+ then it's shame for me that i can't.
BTW I did not expect increase in strength like beginner of course but something more I hoped ... That's the point of topic.
Not to speaking about rest points in OP... which I don't feel any change at all...

Get sustanon 250 of pharmacy and shoot it :D I did one shot and it was enough for me :D
And yes what do you want in 8 weeks??? take DBOL 2x dose and you will look 3 times bigger than now in couple weeks,you are 30 years old dumb,would you imagine how long it would take for that transformation to happen without steroids in natural way? you would have to be 100% clean of drinks drusg cigaretes,eat like ronnie coleman and train hard,you get good buff in 2 months and cry,seriously are u effen retarded.Add DBOL now if you so retarded about your gains.How many ronnie colemans in gym do you see? Do you imagine they do everything perfect and did 300 stronger cycles,and you come here after 500 test a week,after 8 WEEKS!! to complain that you barely gained anything when its clearly visible,your logic like 13 year old girl.IT TAKES TIME,IT TAKES WORK,IT TAKE DEDICATION,not few shots and "thinking" youre eating good.
About depression side of effects.
I doubt it will heal depression or insomnia,i have same shit as you and im really starting to think if someone with mental problems should cycle if they are not completely solved before cycle..You looked good without steroids,if you have depression go to doctors,i understand if you was 100 kilo fat boy dreaming to get lean because lack of girls gives him depression,you look good,size will not treat your depression,you are at good side as you are now about looks,if you dont feel confidient and depressed go to doctors and get antidepresants and start treatment,steroids will only make it worse if you are already complaining about depression and insomnia.
read more carefully OP i did not complain about weight gain but other things tired to write again...
about mood insomnia and other things I wrote it's all basic things associated with low T which I hoped overcome using testosterone. Yes other steroids can make this all worse I have read forum enough deca can make libido worse same with tren tren insomnia etc etc but testosterone I heard first time that anything I listed can make worse...

Back