prevent stretch marks?

NWATHLETICS

ive been searching for an hour for a thread on this, and to avail with no success. I'll be sorry if someone can point out a thread to me directly addressing the title of this thread.

Anyway... What would be the best way(s) to prevent stretch marks before and during a cycle?

There are no ways, Its youre skin and u cant really do anything about it, some ppl dont have such a good "strech" in their skin as others.
I dont have this problem but i heard from a friend that Zink would help in someway.

when I started lifting I got some on my biceps. Once you have them there isn't much you can do. Use a moisturizer(SP?) to keep your skin softer. That can help.

McCrazy

like josh said vitiman e helps, i brought some vitamin e oil and i apply in the morning and in the evening before bed, i have added 44lbs so far in 12 months and i dont have any stretch marks apart from the back of my legs "ham strings" where i completely forgot to add the oil

Vitamin E oil and/or a good moisturizing lotion will help prevent them, but like they've said, once you've got em, they're there. You can make them lighter, but they're still going to be there. Prevention is really the only cure.

Ive used the stuff that they sell for pregnant women (to help prevent stretch marks around stomach and breasts) and it helped a little in that aspect....just apply as directed on package or more....

try to put on cocco butter, u can get it any walmart or some place for cheap. usually works before u start to get them, so if u notice a few in the inside of your chest or something start applying it to it. helped me and also helps to fade them, but best way is just to get a nice tan. i apply the stuff 2-3 times a day, once in the morning and once at night, and mabey one more time in the middle of the day. just pray u dont get stretch marks and dont worry about conserving the cocca butter when putting it on, i just slop it all over the place to make sure i cover all possible areas

haha thanks man.. keep this thread updated on some more 'home-specialized' techniques. I do think I will try the cocoa-butter as I have gotten much positive feedback about it. =D

Try rose hip oil and take in alot of vit E e.g fish or supplement. Stretch marks ain't all that bad they show that you are growing.

The best stuff is called Krack cream it is for cracked feet but it works. I have seriously blown up in the past year and I have very little evidence of stretch marks.

I love stretch marks. They're like war wounds. I flaunt them proudly.

I would take 2-5g vC/day (depends on body weight) and apply a mixture of cocca butter oil and vA(in the form of palmilate) and vE ... take only pre-exercise to get yr skin ready for stretching .. makes good sense and works for me

make sure your getting lots of QUALITY fat in your diet , fish oil , flax oil , etc. fat is ESSENTIAL to your skin .

gymphreak said:
Ive used the stuff that they sell for pregnant women (to help prevent stretch marks around stomach and breasts) and it helped a little in that aspect....just apply as directed on package or more....

so gymmy boy.....did you get stretch marks on your belly and breasts? i know yu didnt get any on mr. johnson.

Well, at least PB didn't reccomend a liberal dose of his famous root elixer applied orally to fix the guys stretch mark problems:)

Iron Addict

just put sesame oil on your skin and u will see the diff...that bloody oil makes the stretch marks almost invisible (not fully)

Lack of hydration can cause stretch marks. Also, the leaner you are (so I have read) the easier it is to damage the skin in this manner.

Back