Price check question - Noob trying to gauge how pricey the game is.

DeeXII

Hey guys,
I am NOT asking for a source.

I simply want to gauge what people think of the prices of some of these products.. I found a local source but I feel he's prices are just way to high and trying to get rich off a noob like me ( sarcasim..).

The products are suppose to be the typically "pharma" grade... So let me know..

Clomid 100 pills - $****
Nolva 100 pills - $****
Test e - $**** each 250mg/ml 10ml vial
Tren a -$**** forgot to ask the strength, i'm sure it's a 10ml vial as usual.

I DO NOT SELL, NOR AM I LOOKING TO SELL. I AM SIMPLY ASKING FOR A GENERAL CONSENSUS. Responses like, "a bit high", "spot on", "cheap bro" are what i'm looking for. I AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR SOURCE AND I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL OR RESELL. I am just a noob looking for a decent source and trying to get to know what are "good prices" for good "products".

Last edited by a moderator:
We aren't allowed to talk about prices either.

Even saying "spot on" as you put it would be the same. Might as well say the exact price, as you already listed prices etc. etc.

Sorry.

We aren't allowed to talk about prices either.

Even saying "spot on" as you put it would be the same. Might as well say the exact price, as you already listed prices etc. etc.

Sorry.

That's fair enough. I'm just looking to not get ripped off. It's such a shady market and was hoping to gather some intel. Thanks anyways.

Brother, just look around and compare for yourself. Read some threads, you will find answers. Answers are right under your nose, and you wouldn't even have to ask:) good luck brother

Brother, just look around and compare for yourself. Read some threads, you will find answers. Answers are right under your nose, and you wouldn't even have to ask:) good luck brother

I understand completely, but the more your look around the more you read on how sites are "underdosed and bunk, that's why it's so cheap" (not my words, just phrases I've read). So it's tough without just taking the plunge and testing things for your self. The point of joining these forums for me is to minimize my "learning from mistakes experience" and get off on the right foot. That's why I'm scheduled to get bloods drawn, cleaning my diet, and the rest is what i'm uncovering. Thanks for your input. Luck is what I'll need hah.

Do your homework and u won't have to buy over priced shit from the idiot at the gym. It doesn't happen over night...

Back