primo depot...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
would one rather to do primo depot with a test per say omna...or just primo and dbol and the extras...if one could per say get legit primo....

E

if someone could get primo then primo plus test would be good, however u would run a huge risk of hair loss from the combo....ive never used it because the lack of real product available.

i am bald anyhow...and bald happenes to be in...any quick cycle examples with say primo/omna/and maybe a couple weeks of dbol....

E

natty said:
if someone could get primo then primo plus test would be good, however u would run a huge risk of hair loss from the combo....ive never used it because the lack of real product available.

I have done test and primo and didnt find it particularly hard on the hair, of course it is dependant on the doses.

If you did 500mg of test with finasteride to prevent DHT, plus 200-300mg of primo it really shouldnt be too bad, but doses of primo higher than that for a long time could be risky.

I always thought an ideal dose of Primo would be around 400mg/wk. I've ran this for 12 weeks without it bothering my hair. Sides are different for everybody.
From now on I'm definitely running primo no less then 400mg/wk.

would i be safe at 200mg week of primo with 500 mg week omna and 40mg dbol for the first 4 weeks, omna for a total of 9 weeks, and run the primo for the 9 weeks also....and on that note, can i mix the two to inject, or do them different days...

E

IMO 200 mgs. of primo per week is a waste of money. Get it to 400 or more and then we're talking. Test and primo is a good combo, and I'll say it again, don't run a cycle without test.

Hairloss issues are overrated. Not really an issue IMO.

Why not test enan, they have the same ester so they'll clear the system at the samr time for pct.

JohnnyB

I always wanted to do a Schering testoviron, primo cycle. I'll be doing a primo with ICN cycle I guess that's close enough;)

JohnnyB

I like the primo/ test depot gig...but can i throw the dbol in also...i would like to since it is available...i can also bump the primo to 400...

E

i got a nice one coming up with Anavar (var) myself:

test 750mg
var 50mg
tren 75mg
prop 100mg
dbol 50mg

obviously not all at once

JohnnyB said:
I was thinking of adding some Anavar (var) too. Jyzza how long you going to run it?

JohnnyB

Johnny, my friend....I will run Anavar (var) for for 7-8 weeks then back on ICNs, EQ and Tren....

I'm running Primo w/ Anavar (var) now so I can take a brake from running Test.

Back