Primo or masteron?

overcrime

what ads more mass primo or masteron. I am gonna be running them with test prop. I know these are not good for mass. I would rather use eq or deca its just that i might get drug (steroid) tested and those drugs stay in your system for a while.
masteron or primo only stay in your system for around 3-4 weeks. eq 5 months!! deca 12 months!! im deff not gonna be using them.
This stack would obviosly not be for bulking but i still wanna put on some more muscle mass and stay fairly lean.

overcrime said:
what ads more mass primo or masteron. I am gonna be running them with test prop. I know these are not good for mass. I would rather use eq or deca its just that i might get drug (steroid) tested and those drugs stay in your system for a while.
masteron or primo only stay in your system for around 3-4 weeks. eq 5 months!! deca 12 months!! im deff not gonna be using them.
This stack would obviosly not be for bulking but i still wanna put on some more muscle mass and stay fairly lean.
You're wrong, across the board. But that's okay.... i'll help you out.

Primo is also a long ester, very similar to EQ. BTW, deca doesn't stay in the body for 12 months.... so you can put that myth to rest.

What are you going to be tested for; your job?

Run anavar with your prop. I'm assuming you don't fit the typical profile for a masteron canadite. However, Anavar (var) will give you great results.

PARKER27 said:

Primo is also a long ester, very similar to EQ. BTW, deca doesn't stay in the body for 12 months.... so you can put that myth to rest.

Run anavar with your prop. I'm assuming you don't fit the typical profile for a masteron canadite. However, Anavar (var) will give you great results.

WRONG! Deca CAN stay in the body for 12 months easy, i got busted on a test 7 months after my Deca/test cycle and i´ve talked to people that work with steroid-testing in a lab and they told me that of course it depends on what compound you´ve used ,how much for how long etc but usually people mix steroids and use high doses for 2-3months if so the steroids will remain in the body for a minimum of 5 months.
And remember the tests are getting better and better they can find almost anything nowdays and its commonly known that Deca stays in your system the longest.
But its also wrong that Primo isnt a bulker ,if you use a high enough dose primo with test you will build quality mass , maybe 700-1000mg primo with 750-1000mg test and maybe some Anavar (var) or OT

PARKER27 said:

actually i am correct. Go look up steroid detection times.

Why would i run the anavar with the prop. Primo and masteron are much more effective than anavar unless i take tons of anavar but that is costly.

if you want to put on mass use d bol with the prop, both out of your system within a week, and be done with it

i aggree with the D-bol with prop if you want mass and suggestion of useing 1000mg of primo and 1000 test is stupid that is way to high of a dose for prop unless u love sides. And overcrime primo is good but you have to run it for a long time to get the results you would want runing a long ester like that with prop makes little sense so if you are picking bettween them primo or masteron to run with prop i would say go with the masteron.

im not too concerned about mass my concern is about quality mass. I am asking what is more effective for this promo or masteron because i am gonna pick 1 of the 2 to go with test. I thought of d bol but i cant blow up 2 fast and i dont want much water retention i dont want people to know im juicing!! besides primo and masteron are more mild
I also plan to keep almost all my gains with a good post cycle therapy (pct). If i use d bol and test i will blow up and loose like 20-30% of gains even with a good post cycle therapy (pct). If that happens every 1 will know i juice and i cant have that.

Last edited:
U should use masteron if your afraid for water retention, it will help keep bloat away from test prop(if theirs any).

overcrime said:
im not too concerned about mass my concern is about quality mass. I am asking what is more effective for this promo or masteron because i am gonna pick 1 of the 2 to go with test. I thought of d bol but i cant blow up 2 fast and i dont want much water retention i dont want people to know im juicing!! besides primo and masteron are more mild
I also plan to keep almost all my gains with a good post cycle therapy (pct). If i use d bol and test i will blow up and loose like 20-30% of gains even with a good post cycle therapy (pct). If that happens every 1 will know i juice and i cant have that.
That's why i recommended Anavar. I don't need to rely on google to answer how long Deca can be detected. I've been tested after deca.....

You mentioned you'd have to take a shit ton of Anavar (var) to yield the same results with primo, or Mast. Please help me here.

I'm sure you'll like Var; many do.

i dont understand primo or masteron are less expensive than anavar (from my source). They also work better dont they. Oubviously around 500 mgs a week of anavar is better than 500 mgs a week of primo or masteron, however it doesnt seem to be worth the extra money to run 500 mgs of anavar a week.

overcrime said:
i dont understand primo or masteron are less expensive than anavar (from my source). They also work better dont they. Oubviously around 500 mgs a week of anavar is better than 500 mgs a week of primo or masteron, however it doesnt seem to be worth the extra money to run 500 mgs of anavar a week.
Primo is generally the priciest compound on the market, especially when you consider the extreme doses you have to run to yield good results.

I see no reason to exceed 40mgs ED of Anavar (var) for it to be beneficial.... in your case. At that dose that would put you at 280mgs EW, which is much lower than if you ran mast or primo.

As far as which drug works better; that varies from person to person. There's few users that fit the profile of a masteron canadite... in most cases there are other compounds that would've been a much wiser choice. I, along with many others.... feel as if though anavar is a excellent drug. Highly unlikely you'll be disappointed.

Masteron and primo both SUCK at adding mass, even if you want to call it "quality mass". Which is better? That's like asking whether Mike Tyson or Muhammed Ali would be a better president.

if masteron caused you hair loss im goin with test and primo. Give me a good reason to do anavar with test. Will i get better results?

Last edited:
overcrime said:
if masteron caused you hair loss im goin with test and primo. Give me a good reason to do anavar with test. Will i get better results?
Mg fo Mg, anavar is superior to Primo. And as Fit mentioned; masteron doesn't like the hairline... at all.

Run Prop and Var, you'll yield resluts. The you can out tis thread to rest.

overcrime said:
. I thought of d bol but i cant blow up 2 fast and i dont want much water retention i dont want people to know im juicing!! besides primo and masteron are more mild
dbol test and a anti e like letro / etc. will prevent the bloat/ blowing up your worried and add more mass for less money than your other choices . and the loss at the end of a cycle your talking about is just the water not lean mass , its no worse than other steroids in the regard .

Back