primo short acting (methenolone acetate)

That-Guy

just made up some of this stuff @ 100mg/ml and i got to say this stuff is a bitch to work with to say the least........

first tried the 2:10 ratios and then had to bump it to 2:18 becasue as soon as i sucked it into the syringe to filter it, it would start crashing after a few seconds i went threw 3 filters b4 i relised what was going on.. i originaly thought the filters were stuffed, but once i looked closer in the syringe i could see it crystalising

got my methenolone enanthate coming on a week think ill stick to the 2:20 rule when it comes to brew exotic stuff like this :D

I was looking to mix up some short acting primo. There aren't alot of postings about it on any of the boards. One of the manufacturers did make it years ago.

Has anyone tried ratios with more BA, like 4-5%. I know this is pushing it but with the prices of primo powders (unlike other powders) I sure wouldn't want to waste any.

Trav

That-Guy said:
just made up some of this stuff @ 100mg/ml and i got to say this stuff is a bitch to work with to say the least........

first tried the 2:10 ratios and then had to bump it to 2:18 becasue as soon as i sucked it into the syringe to filter it, it would start crashing after a few seconds i went threw 3 filters b4 i relised what was going on.. i originaly thought the filters were stuffed, but once i looked closer in the syringe i could see it crystalising

got my methenolone enanthate coming on a week think ill stick to the 2:20 rule when it comes to brew exotic stuff like this :D

I assume it's too late for you to take my advice, but here goes:

Just throw the whole batch away. Cap the rest of the Primo Ace powder you have and buy Primo E if you want an injectable version of that compound. A lot of people have suspended Primo Ace and I've never heard anyone say it didn't hurt like a son of bitch, even at 33mg per ml, and give them the mother of all cases of Test Flu.

I did the research on this. Read exactly what I just noted above, but thought: "no, it'll be different for me. I'll be able to brew it so it won't hurt and I'll only use a little bit at a time, upping the dose slowly so my body gets used to it." Well let me tell you brother my experience was no different than anyone else's. Shit knocked me right on my ass with flu-like symptoms and practically crippled every body part I injected it into. I missed work and workouts and felt like shit for even a couple of weeks after the real flu symptoms went away.

Never, ever, will I try that again. Bold prop has similiar effects on people. But for me, injectable Primo Ace was worse than even that. Schering did make an injectable Primo Ace for awhile but even they couldn't make it so it was comfortable. They discontinued it.

Back