Primobolan, worth the money??

Zeek

Community Veteran
I want to have a little debate on primo and if the guys feel it is worth using or not.

Some back ground info on Primo

One can argue that it is the king of steroids to use while in a caloric deficit during cutting or contest prep. If it wasn't for Tren I maybe could agree with this also but since tren does exist IMO it does even better than primo at retaining gains on the low cal end of things.

Primo is very mild!! you can easily use over 1 gram per week of it and not have any issues with thicker blood and that is a major issue for the older guys on the site!

I am going to put this out there, IMO high dose primo is equal to low dose tren as far as results go without the sides and destruction of your lipids and such.

Can we justify spending so much on a compound that is often viewed as weak?

I say hell yes, Primo has it's place and will do amazing things to your body if you work with the primo! In other words don't pussy foot on dosages because less than 800mg per week = unsatisfied user! Run it for no less than 18 weeks and 20+ if at all possible.

Ok guys your turn!

I love Primo!

Virtually no sides for guys with BP and RBC's issues Primo produces Tren results safely.

Yes Tren Results!!!

I think Primo is awesome.

(However, my body tends to be really sensitive, so I can handle a lot of steroids, so that factors into my opinion strongly.)

Hey nickels how much primo do you usually run when you do use it?

CFM some guys laugh when I say tren like and primo in the same sentence! Truth is truth though!

I would agree Zeek! How much is your health worth to you?
I would like to try it someday, definitely 18-20 weeks

Bro primo is by far my favorite compound. Some of the best gains I've got are a direct result of primo. Run at a high enough dose for a long enough period of time, there's no other form of AAS that comes close. It basically tren without the sides.

word on the street is Primo was that Austrian guy's secret weapon haha... imagine a Primo/tren/low dose test cycle or primo/tren/proviron (I prefer the no test cycle, but I know too many guys on here will bash me for that haha). 25 years ago very few bodybuilders were using test, but I guess that puts me in the "old guy" category ;)

Zeek I will be running pharma grade PRIMOTESTON DEPOT 250MG on my next cycle, I will be running 1 gram per week for 20 weeks, I'll let u know how it turns out. I will be running primo/test c/deca/masteron/var/HGH. With the proper Diet, training, rest, Aromatase inhibitor (AI), PCT etc, will see how my body responds. Thanks so much mainly to u and this great forum this cycle will become a reality pretty soon. I'll start a log to list the dosages I'm planning in using.

Zeek I will be running pharma grade PRIMOTESTON DEPOT 250MG on my next cycle, I will be running 1 gram per week for 20 weeks, I'll let u know how it turns out. I will be running primo/test c/deca/masteron/var/HGH. With the proper Diet, training, rest, Aromatase inhibitor (AI), PCT etc, will see how my body responds. Thanks so much mainly to u and this great forum this cycle will become a reality pretty soon. I'll start a log to list the dosages I'm planning in using.

6 Compounds mate, with primo already over 1g a week. like do you want to die or something. dont take this the wrong way but fuck thats a lot of compunds to run

while your there throw in some tren and some slin, fuck may aswell go the whole 9 yards if your going to run that many

Note: not suggesting this at all

6 Compounds mate, with primo already over 1g a week. like do you want to die or something. dont take this the wrong way but fuck thats a lot of compunds to run

I'm still in the planning stages, I got the primo to run it at 1 gram for 20 weeks and HGH to run it for at least a year, the other stuff I will be getting it within a month, so thank u for your concern, I will be eliminating compounds if needed.

primoteston depot is NOT primo bro! it's test!

Back on track with Zeek's Primo Thread: I am running 1g Primo Enanthate 150mg/ml/week.

This Primo E is smooth as butter.

Back on track with Zeek's Primo Thread: I am running 1g Primo Enanthate 150mg/ml/week.

This Primo E is smooth as butter.

that sounds like a sweet run bro... running a low dose test with that? I would think 200mg test with 1g of primo would be good going for 16-20 wks ;)

that sounds like a sweet run bro... running a low dose test with that? I would think 200mg test with 1g of primo would be good going for 16-20 wks ;)

I am excited over this cycle!

Running at about about 285mgs test.

Going 20 weeks :)

Last edited:
primo will be mys next cycles in the futur.

most of people don't know than sometimes, for some person ( in fact 80% of the users) primo need a frontload of one week.

and after that 500mg/week for 12 or 14 weeks is largely suffisent to have solid gain, no water, but solid gains.

methenolone, oxandolone, hgh, and trenbolone, are the only hormones which improves new muscular fibers.

other compounds works on cells.

Uhoh Primoteston is test

word on the street is Primo was that Austrian guy's secret weapon haha... imagine a Primo/tren/low dose test cycle or primo/tren/proviron (I prefer the no test cycle, but I know too many guys on here will bash me for that haha). 25 years ago very few bodybuilders were using test, but I guess that puts me in the "old guy" category ;)

Welcome to the ol farts club ;)

primoteston depot is NOT primo bro! it's test!

:chimney:

primo will be mys next cycles in the futur.

most of people don't know than sometimes, for some person ( in fact 80% of the users) primo need a frontload of one week.

and after that 500mg/week for 12 or 14 weeks is largely suffisent to have solid gain, no water, but solid gains.

methenolone, oxandolone, hgh, and trenbolone, are the only hormones which improves new muscular fibers.

other compounds works on cells.

Interesting on the front loading!! how much of a front load would you recommend or someone planning to run 1 grm per week for 20-24 weeks?

Back