Primobolan, worth the money??

I'm getting ready to brew and run primo. Was thinking of 800-1000mg. What do you all think? I'd run the test at 250mg.

Anyone have experience with primo at 250mg/ml?

Yes to 800-1000mgs/week.

Best to take the dosing question to Chemical Study Section, I am too am curious about issues from that mg/ml.

What do you hope to gain from a high dose primo cycle? That wouldn't be a bulking cycle right? Would that be for a cycle where you just want to tone and define or cut and can still keep as much weight as you can?

I want to add lean mass and hopefully shed bf. A recomp, in other words.

Mike, I posted it over there but didn't get any answers from people who have actually tried dtones recipe. Any input here would be appreciated. Sorry if I hijacked, I'll delete the post if necessary.

This thread got me thinking. I like primo for all the reasons Zeke mentioned, but I haven't run it for a long time. I've shifted more into a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) type guy and swore off tren due to the side effects. I miss the look I used to get with tren and I'm now thinking about running some primo again in the future. I can't really say I've got tren like results from primo but I'd like to give it another go.

If memory serves I used about 600-800 mgs. of primo per week with a test base of 500 mgs. per week.

Zeek- still dwelling on your primo only comment in an earlier thread i had started.

This would be my first IM cycle though, so i am not too sure.

Im very curious to see how your primo run turns out because im definitley interested in making a run with it in the future

Primo for 18-20 weeks! Thats one expensive cycle at that dose! You have to have a lab in your basement to run a cycle like that.

Zeek I will be running pharma grade PRIMOTESTON DEPOT 250MG on my next cycle, I will be running 1 gram per week for 20 weeks, I'll let u know how it turns out. I will be running primo/test c/deca/masteron/var/HGH. With the proper Diet, training, rest, Aromatase inhibitor (AI), post cycle therapy (pct) etc, will see how my body responds. Thanks so much mainly to u and this great forum this cycle will become a reality pretty soon. I'll start a log to list the dosages I'm planning in using.

Ummm.....really??? Please tell me your kidding....WOW!

Back