Pro bodybuilders - Genetic Freaks or not ?

DocJ said:
Also, as an aside I like to add that the only reason to compare yourself personally to a pro is if you want to be one yourself, otherwise, don't worry about what the pros are doing...just try to make improvements within your own body, that will be just as rewarding.

This is so true. I go to a lot of shows where I see some of the top guys -- Ronnie, Nasser, some others -- off season when they're bulking. And, at 330 pounds or whatever, they look insanely uncomfortable and unhealthy. Slow moving, heavy breathing, massive and unhappy. Few people are willing to go through that, and fewer still get the kind of on-season results those guys can achieve through all that risk and sacrifice.

roccodart440 said:
YOu guys are nuts. Pros use alot, ALOT and they may be genetic freaks but have you seen some prior to becoming what they are. Crhist even lookat arnold pre BB days. WTF?.
You must be referring to Arnold when he was a mere 15 y.o. kid. Arnold was a genitic freak in the truest sense, but it didn't start to show until his body reached it's full maturity.

MPPM said:
how many guys on the boards have GH guts?
how many pros have GH guts?

I'd suspect the pros are using mega amounts of drugs

I like to say my gut is from GH. SOunds better than saying i'm fat........ :)

agree with your point MPPM

Back