Pro Chem Real or Fake? Help me out please!

I don't know if it is legit or fake but the only way to find out is do blood work now to see were your at with your test levels then pin it and wait 3 to 4 weeks and get blood work done again to see results of your test

Cheers Mate I'd like to think I'd be able to tell myself if anything was happening at that point! Ha blood work is a good plan though. Might have to wait to get that done as I'm currently running ISis Test e with Cooper Deca (which is definitely the business!) so will probably just continue with that. Was looking to up it as this is of a higher dose mg/ml but really need some input first! If anyone has used this hit me up, the hologram is flat but the writing bold.... if that helps.

Appreciate it.

Yeah I'm aware of the date? Was looking to use it current cycle. Price was good, if it is was it's supposed to be! Which is what I'm trying to determine. Cheers

idk if this is valid but i taste all my gear by squirting a couple drops on my touge n the best test vial ive ever had tasted like the juice from one of those glow sticks hahha

idk if this is valid but i taste all my gear by squirting a couple drops on my touge n the best test vial ive ever had tasted like the juice from one of those glow sticks hahha

I've heard people taste there stuff, not sure exactly how you'd even know either way! Haha I'd need to taste a glow stick also then for the comparison!

Hi dear,
this not a fake, mau be a conterfeit, but in the same cut. 100% UK stuff.

i wouldn't be wrroyed about these vials. they are not INT. so poor chance of fakes. but Rhom, Wildcat, Pro-chem are made sometimes alternativly by the same lab.

for me it's good to go.

try AM-tech or Noble to. awesome UK gear.

Hi dear,
this not a fake, mau be a conterfeit, but in the same cut. 100% UK stuff.

i wouldn't be wrroyed about these vials. they are not INT. so poor chance of fakes. but Rhom, Wildcat, Pro-chem are made sometimes alternativly by the same lab.

for me it's good to go.

try AM-tech or Noble to. awesome UK gear.

Cheers mate. That's good to know, just a bit wary when it comes to labs I've not used and hear about fakes and under dosing. I've heard of Noble but not AM-Tech will keep my eye out for them!

I actually switched up my from my Isis and cooper stuff and pinned the Pro Chem this morning as someone else gave me the g2g on it also. Had zero pip and went in smooth so hopefully that's a good sign.

Back