Pro Cycle?

Havikkk

I just read an interview of Flex Wheeler in MD monthly and he claims that the most he ever did was about 3 Sustanons a week and a couple of Decas with 4i.u. every other day.
Is it really possible to go to the top with such small amounts or is the brother talking crap and he also claims that his illness has nothing to do with gear. This is also something I hear all the time when BBuilders get ill or die.

Whats the deal yo?

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22107&highlight=ronnie+coleman

This is supposed to be a Dorian Yates` cycle.
As you can see it goes up to 21 IU of GH, over 3 grams of test, etc.

Genotropin 16 IE 7IU 3xDay (hGH)

Humalog 10IU 4xDay (insulin)

Anapolon 100mgs 4-5xDay

Metanabol 15-20mgs 5xDay

Finabolan 1500mgs week

Testosterone Suspension 1200mgs week

IGF-1/Prostaglandin 4xDay

Halotestin 10mgs 4xDay

Drolban 20mgs 5xDay

Triacana 25mcgs 3xDay (similar to cytomel)

Broncoterol "doesn't list"

Nandrolone Decanoate 1000mgs week

Diprospan

Primobolan Depot 600mg week

Stromba Tabs 100mgs day (Winstrol)

Zitazonium 10mgs 3xDay

Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate 1060mgs week (Parabolan)

Testosterone Enanthate 800mgs week

Boldenone Undecylenate 1200mgs week (EQ)

Clomiphene Citrate 150mgs day (Clomid)

Superbolin (Austrailian)

Pentastone 20mgs 2xDay

Testosterone Blend 1500mgs week (Sustanon?)

L-Dopa

:insane2:

Havikkk said:
I just read an interview of Flex Wheeler in MD monthly and he claims that the most he ever did was about 3 Sustanons a week and a couple of Decas with 4i.u. every other day.
Is it really possible to go to the top with such small amounts or is the brother talking crap and he also claims that his illness has nothing to do with gear. This is also something I hear all the time when BBuilders get ill or die.

Whats the deal yo?
most likely complete and utter bullshit..
besides you are not Flex Wheeler so it doesnt matter..

I love when these guys wanna "come clean" and report their drug use..do you really think anyone is going to admit that they took ridiculous amounts of drugs???

Bro that list makes me feel sick just looking at it. I cant believe anybody would go to that extreme. Its like Russian roulettte putting that much gear inside your body.

Are these guys really that stupid?

blackbeard said:
most likely complete and utter bullshit..
besides you are not Flex Wheeler so it doesnt matter..

I love when these guys wanna "come clean" and report their drug use..do you really think anyone is going to admit that they took ridiculous amounts of drugs???

Why is it such a big deal to admit it after you retire?

I have done three cycles to date,(test only) and grew like a weed of them. People are always telling me I could compete but I would not do that if it meant taking ridiculous amounts of drugs. I guess because I do respond to low doses so well, I can believe that some of the pros must be on low amounts also.

Cycle makes me turn green.

8 am- food inject/pill

10am food/train/inject/pill

12- food/inject inject inject...
If hes taking that much he owuld be doing nothing but taking drugs. NOt saying he didnt but wow. Thats alot.

Havikkk said:
Why is it such a big deal to admit it after you retire?

why is it a big deal? because no one in their right mind wants to admit that everything theyve achieved was based soley on a needle..

why do you think the term "genetics" gets tossed around? that term is such bullshit the only genetic thing Pro BB'ers have over others is the abilitly to withstand and grow from huge doses of drugs..

why is it that you see people on here and other boards taking 1g of test and yet they look like theyve barely seen the inside of a weight room and yet others take less or the same and you see growth..

dont get me wrong BB'er go through a lot to achieve that size constantly eating etc..but dont kid yourself no noe would be that big without drugs..Look at Levrone in the offseason looks like a model from mens fitness..nothing like the hugeness when hes about to get on stage

The funny thing about this so called cycle is Finabolan and Parabolan are the same drug just different esters. Hell Parabolan came is a 1.5ml amp that was 76mg per amp, that means just in parabolan he was shooting 21ml's of oil, add to that 28 more ml of oil including the suspension (not oil but it still was injected), primo and deca that are at 100mg/ml. Back in his day EQ came in 50 or 100mg/ml tops, that would add 12-24 more ml's of oil. I believe this is the first time I've seen the eq added to his so called cycle. Lets say the finabolan is at 100mg/ml, that's 15 more of ml's oil. Lets go 200mg/ml on the test enan, that's another 4ml's, then we have the sus, at 250mg/ml would add 6 more ml's.

Now lets add those up, let say for argument sake the eq was at 100mg/ml, we have 86 ml's of injected fluid a week, ever if we go 200mg/ml on the eq we still have 80 ml's of injected fluid

I'd take this so called Yates cycle with a grain of salt.

JohnnyB

have u guys read the undercoverifbb sites??? he talks pretty candidly about steroids in the top pros....he says that the tops guys depend more on gear than anything else.... and they are pinning everyday nonstop 365.... its interesting but some people do critisize him saying hes a liar

Bro if that cycle for Dorian is true, he would be an oil bag, with some infection somewhere

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
The funny thing about this so called cycle is Finabolan and Parabolan are the same drug just different esters. Hell Parabolan came is a 1.5ml amp that was 76mg per amp, that means just in parabolan he was shooting 21ml's of oil, add to that 28 more ml of oil including the suspension (not oil but it still was injected), primo and deca that are at 100mg/ml. Back in his day EQ came in 50 or 100mg/ml tops, that would add 12-24 more ml's of oil. I believe this is the first time I've seen the eq added to his so called cycle. Lets say the finabolan is at 100mg/ml, that's 15 more of ml's oil. Lets go 200mg/ml on the test enan, that's another 4ml's, then we have the sus, at 250mg/ml would add 6 more ml's.

Now lets add those up, let say for argument sake the eq was at 100mg/ml, we have 86 ml's of injected fluid a week, ever if we go 200mg/ml on the eq we still have 80 ml's of injected fluid

I'd take this so called Yates cycle with a grain of salt.

JohnnyB

Jesus christ, that would be horrible.

I'm so sick of seeing that cycle posted. Not even saying that the amounts are too high (who knows?), but it has to be the worst planned cycle EVER- and no one with any knowledge of steroids would use all those drugs together. Why would you use susp, enanthate, and sust all together? That list looks like a product list more than a cycle. Probably some old supplier put it together saying the top guy at the time used all his stuff...and he will sell it too you at a good price.:)

i remeber when dorian was king it was when i first started lifting that guys physique inspired me so much if back then youd told me he took that much drugs i would have walked out the gym and never come back.......lifes not a track meet its a marathon the sooner you start planning to be here for longer the better....moderate or face the consequences

Stone said:
I'm so sick of seeing that cycle posted. Not even saying that the amounts are too high (who knows?), but it has to be the worst planned cycle EVER- and no one with any knowledge of steroids would use all those drugs together. Why would you use susp, enanthate, and sust all together? That list looks like a product list more than a cycle. Probably some old supplier put it together saying the top guy at the time used all his stuff...and he will sell it too you at a good price.:)
I can believe he used althoughs at different times in his life and at those doses, but all at once at those doses. I'm not buying it

JohnnyB

Back