Pro-hormones

Jacklucifer

Hi to everyone on steroidology .Im just wondering if any of you guys have used 1-ad and 4-ad im not ready for "as" yet and have seen good gains after my first cycle of pro-hormones.Im just wondering that after doing them for 4 weeks should i take 4 weeks off or would 2 be enough i know theyre not as strong as steroids but does it matter with side effects.

Last edited:
you will see virtually the same sides with ph than AAS. except Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you will gain alot more. ph are a side affect in a bottle. oh and 2 weeks off should be fine, how are the nads?

Cheers for the info,i was worried as my nads have shrunk a bit im taking zma trying to recover but ive got a bottle of 1-ad and 4-ad shouting on me and i didnt think i could wait 4 weeks.

1-AD is a solid choice, but it doesnt get much better than a transdermal 1-Test/4-AD combo for all out mass. The price is shockingly similiar for a complete cycle of this 1-Test/4-Ad as for 1 single bottle of 1-Ad so Ive never understood the 1-AD route to be honest. A transdermal topical delivery is state of the art in effectiveness and overall absorbtion. As far as sides with 1-Test or any PH for that matter are no where near comparable to those of Anabolic Steriods. I have yet to see any scientifice research or studies from those who say the usual groupie "PHs are worthless, they're a waste of money and cause more sides than AAS" When you can provide me with a legit study of this, I'll shut up about PHs. Granted no one here is comparing PHs to AAS, Im a long time Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) user and wouldnt have it any other way, but as bad as everyone hates to admit it people are gaining just as much from a 1-test/4-AD topical compound as they would from a first cycle of legit Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (now now before you get all hot and bothered Im going to avoid dosing, producers and cycle lengths, etc. Im talking *in general*) And if you would like I can post for you several pages of satisfied PH users.

**Before anyone jumps my nuts for sounding like an ad, Im not, I moderate a primary homebrew/do it yourself PH site but thats not why I advocate PHs. PHs are much safer for the newbie to the world of artifical hormones. The sides are less prevalent and less intense, no injections, cheaper, readily avaliable, legal, etc. I too used to be anti-PHs until I say a few before/after pics and actual testimonials from respect individuals.

i too have seen some amazing gains off of PH's, only problem is, there are more expensive than the real stuff...

from what i hear, PH's might be pulled from market, that includes everything from 1-AD to DHEA

My gains off pro-hormones have been great so far.,I put on about 10lbs of muscle from my first cycle of 1-ad but ill rate theyre value better after my next cycle as i have been eating better and had more protien.Yellowjacket shoot me some links to the site you mention and ill check out the brews.I stay in Scotland bro thats why ive only been doin 1-ad thats the only 1-test supp thats around,the transdermals sound great though ill try to get a hold of some.

grafix-gnc said:
i too have seen some amazing gains off of PH's, only problem is, there are more expensive than the real stuff...

from what i hear, PH's might be pulled from market, that includes everything from 1-AD to DHEA

Ouch.... Dont know where you're looking at prices at but a solid Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle is around $250-$300 or most of the time even more, you can get enough 1-Test topical for a full cycle (length depends on dose) for about $65 or make your own for around $40. And yes, some PHs are going under the hammer.....but for now its only pro-steriods, mostly Avant Labs goodies, but Im sure most will follow soon, but there's always legal loop holes ;)

Jacklucifer said:
Hi to everyone on steroidology .Im just wondering if any of you guys have used 1-ad and 4-ad im not ready for "as" yet and have seen good gains after my first cycle of pro-hormones.Im just wondering that after doing them for 4 weeks should i take 4 weeks off or would 2 be enough i know theyre not as strong as steroids but does it matter with side effects.
Yes u should equal time off when time on. 4 weeks should be best. But next cycle go at least 10 weeks on this stuff. Results will be far better. 4 weeks is not enough.

YellowJacket said:
Ouch.... Dont know where you're looking at prices at but a solid Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle is around $250-$300 or most of the time even more, you can get enough 1-Test topical for a full cycle (length depends on dose) for about $65 or make your own for around $40. And yes, some PHs are going under the hammer.....but for now its only pro-steriods, mostly Avant Labs goodies, but Im sure most will follow soon, but there's always legal loop holes ;)

your obviously paying too much, but a good cycle, your talking about stacking multiple Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to just 1-Test topical? why not compare say 10 weeks of enanthate @ 500mg/week to 1 cycle of test topical. 2 10mL vials of enanthate @ 250mg/mL potency costs about $44, ($22 per vial), so its cheaper, and i would imagine better as well, enough d-bol for 3 cycles would run you $75. so there you go, cheaper, and more effective...

grafix-gnc said:
your obviously paying too much, but a good cycle, your talking about stacking multiple Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to just 1-Test topical? why not compare say 10 weeks of enanthate @ 500mg/week to 1 cycle of test topical. 2 10mL vials of enanthate @ 250mg/mL potency costs about $44, ($22 per vial), so its cheaper, and i would imagine better as well, enough d-bol for 3 cycles would run you $75. so there you go, cheaper, and more effective...

i must agree with grafix-gnc

and i had to rhym too:iwdumbass

grafix-gnc said:

Paying too much for say 2 vials of QV Enth, 2 vials of QV EQ, 250 pinkies, and post cycle meds? Damn. I thought $250 was a reasonable price.....

No, the topical I speak of is a 1-Test/4-AD topical. $22 per vial? Lets be reasonable brother.....not everyone gets vials of Enth. for $22, more around $50. You're talking about steal prices, Im talking about set, retail. Sources vary price to price, some good, some horrible, this is one standard price, I think you can understand that

yeah i can understand not everybody can understand prices, but your comparing test, eq, and d-bol to a 1-test topical? theres no comparison IMO, compare the topical to the test injectable, a test only cycle is what shoudl be compared to a PH cycle...

cmon guys. stop busting people who use Prohormones. Why the negative vibe. The early prohormones was junk...but the new doils now actually work. The 1 test pro steriod is a actual steroid that worked! This is a supplement section. We dont need to hear people asking question about a supplement then getting a reply like "why use that .. just use steroids." Not every one wants to take the legal risks that we take. Face it bro's natural supplements is advancing and closely mimiking steroids. And if the ban dont pass. PatArnold and others will design an actual legal steroid without side effects that I think will surpass current steroids. Stop comparing pro homrnes to the outdated andros. Its all about delivery of the drug. IT HAD ADVANCED AND IT DOES WORK! Especially all these damn bust going on...prosteroid or prohormones might be the only alternative. Shit I bake my own 1 test and Im gaining weight as much as I expected from a regular steroid cycle. The old saying of 1test cycle can be expensive if your thinking about using tabs (1-ad 60 tabs is 40 bucks) and youll need 6 tabs a day so that is EXPENSIVE. But if u keep up with the technology then there is powders out that you can buy cheap and use your own special delivery ;) So guys read up on prohormones and 1 steroids. Dont judge them from there early primitive begginings. As time pass they will ONLY get BETTER. And that is a good thing.

grafix-gnc said:
yeah i can understand not everybody can understand prices, but your comparing test, eq, and d-bol to a 1-test topical? theres no comparison IMO, compare the topical to the test injectable, a test only cycle is what shoudl be compared to a PH cycle...
Like I said before, no one is comparing the 2. Although I have seen many honest tesitmonials that 1-Test topicals yield comparable gains to that of a 1st Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle. Now granted as time goes on, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will always be on top.

oh i know PH's work. i have used them before an put on 17 solid pounds. i was just agreeing that a test cycle would be cheaper than a stacked ph cycle (my PH's cost me $117 total).

Ph's work. if u dont wanna juice but lookin for the next best thing, this is it.

if you compare 40 dollars of 1 test powder to qv test...i still think 1 test is cheaper due to the bill that might come from a lawyer after a steroid bust might happen.

From a scientific point of view pro hormones dont work and all you get is estrogen build up and side effects

Back