Pro-hormones

Hammer said:
From a scientific point of view pro hormones dont work and all you get is estrogen build up and side effects
sure budy. I guess all the 12 plus lean pounds I gained from prohormones are from Estrogen huh. I didn know that. good post bro. :confused:

Hammer said:
From a scientific point of view pro hormones dont work and all you get is estrogen build up and side effects

i gained 17lbs of a boldione and 1-ad stack.

1-ad does not and cannot convert to estrogen.
boldione may only slightly convert.

I think the literature you are reading is probbaly concerning the older andro products which we all know are crap (such as androstenidione)

Nutri-Wrestler said:
i gained 17lbs of a boldione and 1-ad stack.

1-ad does not and cannot convert to estrogen.
boldione may only slightly convert.

I think the literature you are reading is probbaly concerning the older andro products which we all know are crap (such as androstenidione)
I guess he believes and read it from the fda. Yeah according the studies done by the fda, that increased protein and creatine cause kidney failure, eca cause heart failure, and high carb diet is good for you and also that steroids dont work. some fucked up literature.

If pro-hormones dont work,that must mean all my gains from them have been a placebo affect,1-ad is probably full of sugar,maybe if i buy something from biotest ill see better results,infact wheres that website mmmm...anabolics.com there it is impact nutrition will get me good gains....scammers cmon play with my mind man just write some good stuff on the bottle....:p

Last edited:
Back