probably a dumb question?

deathdog

hey guys so im about to buy some vials of test e, they are 250mg/ml and are 10m vials, so how many vials would i need for a 12 week cycle, if i wanted to use 600mg a week, because i have a mate doing the same and he has gone thru about 10 vials for his 12 weeks, and he dosed it by the 10cc syringe, example-drawing out the vile till the plunger is on 4 for a 400mg shot, isn't that incorect that would be 1000mgs going by 250mg/ml?? cheers

Last edited:
I'd normally ask for stats, goals, etc - but it's a math question.

Per week: 600mg
Per vial: 250*10 = 2500mg
Per week * number of weeks: 600mg * 12 = 7,200mg
Total needed / per vial: 7,200/2,500 = 2.88 vials.

HOWEVER, what the math won't give you is volume loss from each pin, which can add up to an extra couple ml over the course of a cycle.

Three vials is what most would recommend, but that means your last couple shots are likely going to be less than the desired 600mg total. I would recommend four. This means you not only are sure you get the full dose you want, but even have the ability to go higher if desired as measuring out 300mg per injection is daunting as-is.

(it's 300/250 = 1.2ml per injection, which can be done, but that's why 500mg/wk is more popular, as it's easier to measure out. )

Now hopefully you have your AI and PCT lined up too. ;)

thanks heaps mate, so if i was using a 10cc syringe i would just draw till the plunger is on 1ml and that would be 250mg of test correct?

thanks heaps mate, so if i draw to 1ml on a 10cc syringe that would be 250mg of test right ? that seems like a very small amount of oil

thanks heaps mate, so if i draw to 1ml on a 10cc syringe that would be 250mg of test right ? that seems like a very small amount of oil

I'd pick up 3cc syringes for starters. The larger the volume, the less accurate it's going to be for finer increments. But yes - 1ml hash on a 10ml syringe is indeed 1ml.

I strongly advise you give the FAQ thread a read first. I suspect you're missing some very important information that you should want to be aware of BEFORE you start anything. ;)

yeah i'm not starting for a while, i was just confused as hell cause my mate is going thru a vial a week, if 250mg is only 1ml on the plunger wouldn't that make a trt dosage like a rain drop sized

yeah i'm not starting for a while, i was just confused as hell cause my mate is going thru a vial a week, if 250mg is only 1ml on the plunger wouldn't that make a trt dosage like a rain drop sized

So your buddy is running 2.5 grams of test a week? I sincerely hope he's a very large fella as that's a lot of testosterone.

Yes, TRT is a very small amount of oil, and even smaller amount of active hormone inside that oil. But then again, a very healthy value of testosterone in men is 600-1000 BILLIONTHS of a gram per deciliter of blood. ;)

Back