Problem Drawing. . .

!@#$%^&

Ok, just did my first ever shot with a vial. Drew back 1cc of air, injected it into the bottle, but it was still a bitch gettin the oil out. Kept gettin air bubbles and i had to pull back hard, like when i let go, the needle would go back in. What did i do wrong?

I draw and shoot with a 25g, no problem. It only takes me a couple minutes to draw with the 25. Have you tried heating up the oil before you draw it out of the vial?

This is what I do:
1. Fill the sink with hot water and place the vial in it.
2. Get all my other stuff ready (needles, alcohol swabs, ect) which takes a few minutes
3. Take the vial from the water, alcohol swab it, flip it upside down and draw out ___CC.
4. Quickly swab my injection area and switch pins
5. Inject!

When drawing, just take it slow. I pull the plunger back a few mm, then let it fill. Pull back a little more and let it fill again..... I always get no air bubbles and nice smooth injections.

I usuall draw with a 21g and shoot with 24g, perhaps you can try injecting a bit more air into the vial. Draw slowly, it will take a minute or so. If you pull back too hard it creates too many little bubbles - just be patient. As Easto says, heating also helps.

StoneColdNTO said:
Just use a 18g to draw & you'll never have a problem.

That's right. Only problem is that a 18G tears up the stopper. I now use 21G or 22G -- works fine, just need a little more patience.

i tried using 18 ga to draw and they tear the stopper easily. i just use the 25 ga now. takes a lil while too draw but it eventualy works.

When you draw out of a bottle poke the rubber then turn it upsidedown and draw. With a vial try to lean it and you will get a little air, but you can push it out before you shoot.

Sounds like it may have needed more air; the pressure inside could have been lower so that 1CC wasn't enough air the first time; try putting more air in for a shot or two and see if that makes it easier (or you can just put a pin through to equalize pressure, then attach the syringe already drawn back, and inject the extra air).

i wouldnt recommend pumping a lot of air in their to make it easier to draw out, getting a different gauge or be patient. You dont want the pressure so high in the vial that when you accidently drop it, it breaks.

I'm only talking about enough extra air to equalize the pressure (+1cc to draw out); not pumping it full; just sounded like he still had a little vacuum going when drawing....

your doing nothing wrong bro, it just takes a little patience. It only sucks when your drawing more then one AAS. I ain't drawing 1ccof test/and 1ccof EQ in the same sryinge now that sucks. I got myself a drawer he he. Good luck

Fill the sink with some hot water and let the bottle sit in there and heat up a bit; you shouldn't have any problems after that...

fatchops said:
I got myself a drawer he he.

What is a drawer???

If im just using one vial, thats only 10 shots for me. Is it gonna tear up the stopper with a 19g that badly before im done with it?

no it won't 10ml bottles don't get torn up. just don't stick the needle in the same spot. I think the 50 ml bottles get torn up just because of all the uses. I have used 18 gauge to draw for years and never had a problem.

stonecold54 said:
no it won't 10ml bottles don't get torn up. just don't stick the needle in the same spot. I think the 50 ml bottles get torn up just because of all the uses. I have used 18 gauge to draw for years and never had a problem.

I feel the same way. My Upjohn Cyp comes in 10 ml vials, that's 10 shots worth & I use a 18g to draw, never had a problem with the stopper getting torn up.

When you use a 18g that will make a bigger hole in the stopper. Mine leaked last time. You just need some practice.

Back