Problems with Prop

ArkRoyal

I have a problem with test prop. Everytime I use any I get swelling and pain at the injection site. It's not an abscess or infection but rather an inflammatory reaction to the prop itself. I have heard that this happens to a number of people. How do people that have this problem deal with it??? I have a few vials of pro and don't want to waste them.

What I find very strange is when I use sustanon I have no pain or swelling at all.

Any ideas how to handle this?? TIA

What brand is it??? It may have a high BA content to it that may cause the severe inflammation...

I usually get a minor pain for a day, but never anything too serious...

It's a UG brand. The pain I get from this lasts at lest a week. And I get large lumps that are red and painful.

I was thinking I might try diluting it with oil. That means I have to make the oil sterile. Not an easy thing to do on the QT when there are kids running around.

Daddy what are you doing??? What's this needle for???

I'd like to avoid that if I can.

Last edited:
yes it happens to me all the time but swelling or irritation does not seem to depend on what type of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) im using or the brand.....sometimes i react badly to Test E or sometimes to TRen...sometimes to WInny.....and sometimes not at all.

This has a lot to do with the Brand of gear you're using, UG gear generally creates a lot of discomfort.

The solution would be to dilute it in Sterile oil, or B12 will also cut down on the pain.

I recommend you find a supplier that provieds quality products; either Human grade, or if it's a UG make sure they produce a reputeable product. Labs that invest in Micronized Powders never really get complaints in regards of producing painful gear, if there's some slilght tenderness that's okay, but pain lasting a week is ridiculous in my eyes.

This was a good lab. They are no longer in operation. But I have used just about everything they had and it's only the prop that is giving me any problems.

If the situation was different I would just bite the bullet and chuckit. But it's very bad now to get more. I really don't want to go on a paid vacation from the state.

I think I will cut it with oil and B12. Take benadryl and ibuprofen next time I use it.

I have seen a couple of ways to sterilize oil. One is to put it in a muffen tin and bake it at around 300 degrees. But I wonder if pressure cooking it would be better. A pressure cooker is very close to an autoclave and an autoclave is how surgical instruments used to be sterilized. What do you guys do to sterilize oil? And I do know that I will need to filter it after.

ArkRoyal said:
I have seen a couple of ways to sterilize oil. One is to put it in a muffen tin and bake it at around 300 degrees. But I wonder if pressure cooking it would be better. A pressure cooker is very close to an autoclave and an autoclave is how surgical instruments used to be sterilized. What do you guys do to sterilize oil? And I do know that I will need to filter it after.

just add BA and filter it through a 0.22. Or buy sterile oil online

for what it's worth

ArkRoyal,

before trying some of these other methods that will require adding more oil, or while you're waiting for the oil to arrive; try sticking a pin in the top of one of the vials (only down to the air pocket; the oil will expand so the needle will allow air out) and boiling the solution for 5-10 minutes. don't let the vial sink in the water past the top of the vial, and watch it so it doesn't fall over. i'm not sure of the reason, but the effects you describe have happened to me on a few occasions, and just reheating the solution worked for me. it takes ten minutes and cost nothing, give it a shot.

shontay

Back