progress..

hrodss7

hey guys.. i figured i should post pics of me bulkin and get some critiques lol
first pic taken oct 15 2005 and other 2 pics taken dec 6 2005
im on bulking right now for past 7 weeks and im going to bulk up till end of winter..
first pic = 198lb
second pics = 213lb
im always more worry about my routine i dont know why..
i been doing DC training for past 3 weeks now and i feel like im gettin smaller lol
i dont know why maybe i been lookin at the mirror every 2 mins or low volume isnt just for me.. i dont know

hrodss7 said:
im always more worry about my routine i dont know why..
i been doing DC training for past 3 weeks now and i feel like im gettin smaller lol
i dont know why maybe i been lookin at the mirror every 2 mins or low volume isnt just for me.. i dont know

mirror time fucks ur head up...when i look in the mirror too long my lef arm starts to look like 1/2 the size of my right. lol

i been on 4 day split untill 3 weeks ago cuz i wanted to try DC training..
i liked it with strength gain i was able to put 5lb dumbbell each time i bench which was every 4 day.. but it was low volume.. i try DC to see how it react but i think DC is more like strength gain and right now i was some mass untill i stop bulking which is end of winter...
so ima go back to 4 day split untill baseball season start..
mon- back, trap
tues- chest,bi
weds- off
thurs- legs
fri- shoulder, tri
sat-off
sun- off

Working back mon and bis tues is not a good idea (bis overtraining). Why don't you do back/bis and chest/tris?

luquillo78 said:
Working back mon and bis tues is not a good idea (bis overtraining). Why don't you do back/bis and chest/tris?

nah it aint overtraining.. people who go with chest/tri back/bi thats old school basic.. i only do 4 sets on bicep so i dont overtrain at all
plus i have 5 days after i do bicep to recover.
doing back/bi and do like 3-4 excercise of bicep thats overtrain.

If you do back on monday, you're doing bis with the back work. Tuesday you'll be recovering. It's better to have at least 48 hs of recovery before hitting bis again.
In fact I believe that bis grow better with just the back work.

About you're question of seeing you "smaller" with low volume, it's normal because you're not as pumped as with hight volume.

yeah i feel you on that one..
i was thinkin about doing...
mon- back
tues-chest
weds-off
thurs-legs
fri-arms
sat-shoulder.
sun-off

OR

mon- chest/bi
tues- legs
weds-off
thurs-shoulder tri
fri- back
sat-off
sun-off

which one looks better?

thanks bro.. yeah my laggin part is chest, and bi..
i just start doing max ot and going to do till fab..
then during ball season ima go back to DC training..
what your split looks like bro?

I'm doing a 3 day split: back/bis - chest/shoulders/tris - legs
If I feel recovered I may add and extra shoulders day.

Back