Prolactin numbers

300winmag

the website isnt working to get exact numbers. But My prolactin is high. Before Trt it was mid range. The number was a 22 but i cant remember the range just know its high. This is because of the TEST CYP I know, but why is this happening, doctor acted like it shouldnt. Any help. Total T level was a 636 at the time.

Prolactin being high can be an indication of a tumor but honestly when that is the case you would normally see some ridiculous number like 200

whats bromo? E was a 52 out of a scale of 18-44 or something. But that was last checked when I was going to a GP and was doing 160mg every 7 days. went to specailist and they knocked the dose to e6d and 100mg. Plus I have since instituted a pretty strict diet and work out regimen. prolactin before this all started was a 10.52 on that same scale before starting all of this.

Next week I have a MRI for pituatary and in a month see the Uro which Im hoping to talk about an HCG as my LH and FSH have dropped out and sperm count is low.

whats bromo? E was a 52 out of a scale of 18-44 or something. But that was last checked when I was going to a GP and was doing 160mg every 7 days. went to specailist and they knocked the dose to e6d and 100mg. Plus I have since instituted a pretty strict diet and work out regimen. prolactin before this all started was a 10.52 on that same scale before starting all of this.

Next week I have a MRI for pituatary and in a month see the Uro which Im hoping to talk about an HCG as my LH and FSH have dropped out and sperm count is low.

If you're on testosterone treatment you will undoubtly incur testicular atrophy because of the exogenous testosterone which is why .1 your LH and FSH levels are low or non existent and 2. You have a slow sperm count.

Also if you add hcg with your E levels as high as they have been you will have an increase in E higher to what you have today. You should discuss this with your urologist and inquire about an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as arimidex or Aromasin.

Please tell me your doctor knows that exogenous test is going to cause the sperm and LH/FSH "issues"!

If you're on testosterone treatment you will undoubtly incur testicular atrophy because of the exogenous testosterone which is why .1 your LH and FSH levels are low or non existent and 2. You have a slow sperm count.

Also if you add hcg with your E levels as high as they have been you will have an increase in E higher to what you have today. You should discuss this with your urologist and inquire about an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as arimidex or Aromasin.

Please tell me your doctor knows that exogenous test is going to cause the sperm and LH/FSH "issues"!

yes the endo knows but wants the pituatary MRI and for me to see the URO first and would rather have the URO admin HCG use, so well see. Its coming around. When my E was high I was with the GP and also taking 160mg e6d, now its only 100mg and i asked to switch from Ethan to CYP. So far I dont feel the E issues that I had on Test E either. The endo kind of said the number was high but wanted these other test drop me down to 100mg and try to lose a few lbs first, which I have dropped about 7lbs in the last 3-4 weeks. So I may be ok. I also noticed since being on CYP my weight flucutations are now a couple lbs vs 5-6lbs being on Ethan.

bromo = bromocriptine

My doctor prescribed it in the past to lower my prolactin. It worked nice. I noticed it also made my sex life better with lower prolactin.

the bromocriptine did mess with my stomach a bit and caused loss of appetite. I guess that would be good if your looking to lose weight.

bromo = bromocriptine

My doctor prescribed it in the past to lower my prolactin. It worked nice. I noticed it also made my sex life better with lower prolactin.

the bromocriptine did mess with my stomach a bit and caused loss of appetite. I guess that would be good if your looking to lose weight.

Yeah Ill have to mention that

Back