Prop, tren, masteron, eq cycle. Eq question!!

Acemace

just here to gather a little information.

Cycle:
Isis promastren 150mg/ml. 50mg split of each tren, test mast. Alpha. Eq.

Cycle will run accordingly:
100mg test
100mg tren
100mg mast all EOD.
400mg eq EW, for collagen increase purposes.
Arimidex 1mg EOD.
Hcg 500iu EW
Caber will be on hand. All will be done for 9 weeks.
3weeks will be pure test prop 100mg EOD. To make sure I have no tren in my system to make recovery easier.

Pct clomid and nolva
100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20

The only question is about the eq, will there be enough benefit in terms of collagen synthesis. I just wanna make sure before I get the eq?

Yea? So there is no point at all? It was suggested, that were I'm quite gyno prone, this would be the best option.

Drop the Adex to .25 eod. Then in 3 weeks get blood work and adjust from there.

1mg is way too much unless your body fat is 30% even then I think it is way too much.

Wow, 6 months.. Well that's being dropped then. Would .5 suit better, I am prone to abit of gyno. I wouldn't consider a cycle over 30%. I'm about 12% should be getting a body pod done soon to clarify. Any other critiques?

If your prone to Gyno, then just run some raloxifene along with your AI, Rather then simply increasing your AI too high and risk crashing e2

you should really run hcg with a 19-nor if you are worried about recovery

Understood, so by everyone's advice I've dropped the arimidex down.

3j I'm running hcg at 500iu pw. As per my cycle States :). But thank you all so far:).

( cut that gyno out dude and probably never have another problem mine were hacked out by a cig smoking vet doc friend ofmine and there s no scar ...

Back