Proper way to do a check?

Booty Daddy

Hello guys,

I am not very active in the forums although I read them daily. Anyways, I have done a couple of cycles in my time and need some info. My last cycle sucked real bad, no gains, so I was thinking maybe I was ripped off with fakes. Now I am hearing through the grapevine that apparently others have been sold fakes by this same person, so to prevent myself from making the same mistake twice I would like to know the proper way to check on this individual. Most people on the boards including some mods will not respond to an email from a "newbie", for example me...so, what do I do?

Email a Mod. I have never had any problems with them responding to my mail. As long as you are doing a source check, and not asking for a source I don't see why you would be gettting ignored.

Easto said:
Email a Mod. I have never had any problems with them responding to my mail. As long as you are doing a source check, and not asking for a source I don't see why you would be gettting ignored.
This is the way to go

JohnnyB

Thanks guys :)

I just needed help checking a source not obtaining one. I did take your guys advice and I email a couple of the mods, thanks again.

Booty Daddy said:
Well, I received no replies from the two people I emailed, so.... :(

Mail them again or mail me. The only times I don't respond to emails is if somebody is asking for a source and I don't know them, or if I forget to answer. It happens, you would not believe the amount of email I get on a daily basis.

Also, if you are going to email me for a source check, you might want to enclose a naked photo of some guy, otherwise I probably won't respond to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, it sometimes takes a couple of days to get to my email, so try to be patient with me as well as the other mods. Like it is on all the other boards out there, the mods are doing this because they want to, not because they are paid.

TxLonghorn said:

Also, if you are going to email me for a source check, you might want to enclose a naked photo of some guy, otherwise I probably won't respond to you.

:gay2:

Back