Props to Z - From my dentist. :)

Hey thank's buddy! :)

It was crazy being that deep into the catabolic state that I was - I've never been in that type of situation where I was worried there might be something wrong that I didn't know about.

Now I have to fight to stay lean like the old days - but that's ok.

I'm very thankful for finding Ology and ultimately Uncle Z. :)

I hear you man, I'm looking better now than ever too & it's all thanks to our uncle,
amazing what hard work & good gear can help someone accomplish. :)

Hey guys I hate to butt in.I sent uncle z an E-Mail Monday and havent heard from him yet.Can someone tell me how long it usually takes for him to respond.

Hey guys I hate to butt in.I sent uncle z an E-Mail Monday and havent heard from him yet.Can someone tell me how long it usually takes for him to respond.

It's always best to pm him - but it looks like your posts are not high enough.

Even so - he normally responds within 24-48 hours depending on when you send your request - he's in a different timezone than us.

I'll forward this post to him through a pm for you..

I would check back here - and you can always send me a "Visitor Message" and I'll be happy to forward and questions you might have.

sometimes emails dont reach us or by a mistake we delete it ....
so you can't PM me ... so please email us once again please

z.

Your gonna need 50. posts in order to be able to pm, so keep posting.

Z has always replied to me. He's really good at getting back to everyone.

Yeah he is definately good to go!!! And undersosed? Give me a break 9 days in and I am starting to feel like an animal!!! Great customer service!!! I WILL NOT go anywhere esle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) ): :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)!!!!! Fast supireor DVD's!! Could I askfor anything more??? Dont think so!!! I am team Z for life!!! Any questions just PM me!!

Repo I feel so good on my Test C I would really like to just Cruise and blast the rest of my life!!! IS the possible at 40 y/o? :>

Repo I feel so good on my Test C I would really like to just Cruise and blast the rest of my life!!! IS the possible at 40 y/o? :>

Oh boy...

We'll thats great to hear you are feeling great! :)

As far as blasting and cruising for the rest of your life - I would really recommend starting a post with that question and let some of the members who have been been blasting and cruising many years answer this in more detail.

I'll tell you I'm 44 and plan on blasting and cruising for many many years ... "most likely for the rest of my life."

Prior to deciding on blasting and cruising - my test levels were very high naturally at 726 - so I had to decide, do I want to blast and cruise if my natural levels are this good.

I thought long and hard for about an hour :) - and decided, this is the right time in my life for this - and I really feel better than I ever have in my life - and look better then I did - even at 30 years old.

So for me - it was the right decision and I personally think 40 is perfectly ok ... "but it is a life long decision."

When I seen Stallone in the Expendables at 62 - Damn, I know I still have many years to push myself to the max.

Please keep me posted buddy - and if there is any way I can help please feel free give me a shout though pm if I miss your thread. :)

Back