Prostate cancer question.

Me_Titus

Me_Titus
Hi there just a small question.

I am 23 yo, i stated tryining 5 years ago, but during this time i've stoped a few times, because of personal issues, like univ and work. I started 2 cycles but never finished them, and i remenber that my first drug was Proviron, i took this for a long time, as much as 4 month 3 tabs a day. I am not training now, but i am having some problems when i am peeing, so i wonder what you think about this matter. i made some reaserches, but i didn't find any reports of yougsters like me whot got this sort of desease. Thanks.

Last edited:
Might be Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), which is an Enlarged Prostate. Pretty common, I think.

Did you take Proviron for an anabolic effect? That would have been a waste.

What other drugs did you take? Did you discontinue abruptly without PCT?

I suspect that your (half-ass?) cycles have not caused this issue. I would recommend seeing a practitioner and going from there.

At the time i was 19 and i friend of mine told me that Proviron would be enought to get sime size. Today i know that it was a bit of a waste, but still i was too hard. I didn't know what a post cycle therapy (pct) was, so yes i just leave the cycle without thinking about any consequencies. But the problem here is that, unfortanelly a stoped training, as i moved from Portugal to England where i am studying, but the last time i took Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) was 1 year ago, and it was test enan.. and it was no more than 6 shots, of 250 each, so i dont really thing how i coud get this matter.
Many thanks mate.

If it is your prostate, which it might be, take some Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle, both are inexpensive and worth a shot.

Back