prosum parm

i have actually. they are g2g. happen to be running their adex at the moment and eyeing their mast that i have for my next cycle maybe. decisions decisions.

I have used the test400 & eq in past - very good. and i have stockpiled some of their orals actually, var,d-bol,clen for future.

so yes they def. ok.

Last edited:
One that I can recall off the top of my head was Canadian Juice.M , without saying the complete name. Unless you think they are bias board like most :)

yea i actually randomly saw the same thing on that forum while browsing.

well look i read those as well, and actually there are mixed reviews some bad some very good, the bad comments are mostly speculations from those that didnt run it, then there are several posters who actually ran it & say that the gear was really good lol

as far as board politics and agendas i wont comment on that, it does seem they are just smashing the lab & not the actual product.

the gear I have tried is good i have ran it , otherwise id have no problem saying so.

What this all comes down to again is politics.

CJM has a main group of guys, these guys have labs or "interest" in certain labs in the Canadian scene. They wont admit it, but I've know most of them for the last 10 years.

Rule number one in business protect your investment. How to do that in a online base community? Slander the competitions name. Provide gear to minions so they flood the boards promoting your label while making obscene allegations against the competition. The classics, Bunk gear, pictures of infections, this one was a classic "the owner sells crack".

Its all pathetic if you ask me. I've personally met the owner of prosum pharma. a "crack dealer" defiantly not. More like business oriented, level headed, with a lot of motivation to bring the best possible products to the BB'ing community. The fact of the matter is other labs in Canada a scared of losing a large client base because there products are inferior the to quality of Prosum.

Just like any business Prosum is set to make a profit, but first an foremost the owner wants to give back to community by offering a properly dosed product, using the highest quality oils and solvents available.

Anyone that has actually tried the Prosum line has the exact same consensus "Amazing!!!"

Hey bros, long time reader first time poster. Running a cycle of test e 700 mg a week (prosum) just keeping things simple will post results at the end of cycle. In week 5 seeing some moderate gains in strength.

I think its safe to.say.prosum is legit. I got on scale and realized I've put on 20 pounds kinda hard to believe because my pants fit the same. :) also noticed some small stretch marks starting to form around my armpits. Guess vitamin e lotion it is! I started this cycle first week of january.

Back