Prosum Pharmaceutical Trenbolone

BigSum

Prosum Pharmaceutical has Trenbolone Acetate and Trenbolone Enanthate products

Prosum Trenaplex: 100mg/ml Tren Acetate
Prosum Trenbolen: 200mg/ml Tren Enanthate

To bad E-mail transfer is a paper trail though. If the said Rep happens to get audited by the government, try explaining X amount of undisclosed E-mail transfer he could not explain ;) Plus banks only allow say 80k or so a year...so you can imagine that would add up quickly.. So the people doing it, are only thinking of the immediate gratification of $$ and not the security aspect of it. Plus it could very well be you who gets audited and sees you making the transfer and cross references to the Rep account, who do you think they catch people? Careless Rookies ;)

just got me some of that test 400. hearing good reviews about it .email transfer is cheaper shipping too.

todays tech,if they want a certain person they'll get him...its like some drug dealers in our town ,they go their whole life selling blow and pills and nothing happens,while other guys get the gears put to them over and over.

I was talking about the Government here not the Police, if you were commenting on my statement.

todays tech,if they want a certain person they'll get him...its like some drug dealers in our town ,they go their whole life selling blow and pills and nothing happens,while other guys get the gears put to them over and over.

i happen to be currently running their arimidex .5mg eod .

along with some test prop im running

feeling mean & lean

Well said shithead

To bad E-mail transfer is a paper trail though. If the said Rep happens to get audited by the government, try explaining X amount of undisclosed E-mail transfer he could not explain ;) Plus banks only allow say 80k or so a year...so you can imagine that would add up quickly.. So the people doing it, are only thinking of the immediate gratification of $$ and not the security aspect of it. Plus it could very well be you who gets audited and sees you making the transfer and cross references to the Rep account, who do you think they catch people? Careless Rookies ;)

Back