Protein bars (no bake cookie style)

07Lane40

i'm sure there is a recipe out there just like this, but many didn't give measurements. so i found the recipe thats on here for protein balls and decided to modify it a little for my morning breakfast and give you guys some numbers to work with.

so tonight i made some no-bake cookie (like) protein bars.

2 cups peanut butter (i used crunchy but use whatever you prefer)
3 cups old fashioned oats
6 scoops BSN Syntha 6 chocolate flavor 132g of protein (use whatever brand you like, but you might have to play around with how much milk you use)
2 cups FF milk
1/2 cup honey

this all comes out to...

234g Protein
156g Fat
370g Carbs

most of the carbs are from the oats so they're whole grain and all of the fat is good PB fats :)

mix all of it up and put it in the fridge for a while to set in a 13x9 pan. Cut into 10 squares and you'll get bars with approx

380 calories
23g protein
15g fat
37g carbs

its a good breakfast filler and tastes great. I'm looking forward to breakfast tomorrow :)
I sprinkled the top with flax seed for a little extra healthy fats.

just thought i'd share. these would be a GREAT alternative if you like no-bake cookies.

Bro!!! Just made me protein barsm they r kill!!
326g Total Protein
277g. Total Fat (240 from the PB)
346g Total Carbs (148 from PB and 162 from oats)
4810 Total Cals,
I used vanilla protein insted of chocolate and they r killer!!! and math is on100%.
Checked it and re checked it.

Thank you... for the recipe. I am going to make some tonight after my training session.

nice... glad to see some others like these.

i got my syntha6 local from a vitamin world. idk who has the best prices online. i figure they all even out once shipping happens.

Very nice, gonna have to try this out soon! I've been meaning to make my own for quite some time now and haven't gotten around to it.
Thanks for posting.

Back