Protein Customizer

JohnnyB

Community Veteran
I found this site, I talked to the guy there and he said they ship next after order is placed. I ordered some protein from them I'll let everyone know how it turns out. They're a buck or 2 cheaper per pound then Protein Factory.

If someone has tried them, I'd like to know how it worked out.

Here's the site if you'd like to check it out. http://proteincustomizer.com/index.html

JohnnyB

Customizer

I have heard of them before, from what I have heard there prods are just as good as protein factories & if they are less expensive, that makes them all the more better overall..

Stroyer

GreasyGreek said:
JohnnyB - mind telling us what kind of protein you got and why? Thanks!
I got a 35%Micellar Casein/35% Milk Protein Isolate/30% CFM WPI. I like this mix for my before bed time shake. With the casein and milk protein it's a slow digesting protien. The CFM WPI give a quick acting protein if it's needed.

JohnnyB

Blend

Good blend bro !!

Stroyer

JohnnyB said:
I got a 35%Micellar Casein/35% Milk Protein Isolate/30% CFM WPI. I like this mix for my before bed time shake. With the casein and milk protein it's a slow digesting protien. The CFM WPI give a quick acting protein if it's needed.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:

JohnnyB

Thanks a lot! what other types of proteins do you use?

I just keep mine to WPC post workout and different caseins for before bed.

Do you think it's worth it to try to micromanage all these different protein types like hydrolyzed whey and WPIs?

Last edited:
GreasyGreek said:
Thanks a lot! what other types of proteins do you use?

I just keep mine to WPC post workout and different caseins for before bed.

Do you think it's worth it to try to micromanage all these different protein types like hydrolyzed whey and WPIs?
I use a WPI and Hydrolyzed whey at 60/40 post workout.

I use the diferent proteins because at the price of making your own mix, it's cheaper then buying the brand names. So if it'll give me an edge why not.

I get most of my protein from whole foods, I do a post-workout shake and a bed time. When I start my cycle I'll add one in the day.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:

JohnnyB

GREAT idea JB! I'm going to check the site out! Thanks!

I'm overwhelmed by how much these specific proteins cost. I'm so used to WPC. You're getting about 320 grams per $10 with the Hydrolyzed whey and the Micellar protein... That would last maybe a week?

The boys over at the Avant Labs website are pretty high on these guys. From what I've read there, not only is Protein customizer cheaper, but some of Protein Factory's products did not meet label claims.
I haven't ordered from them yet, so I can't speak from first-hand experience, but I think I'll be placing an order soon.

When I talk with the guy there he said they used to or still do supply protein for NCAA teams.

JohnnyB

Back