Proviron/primo/anavar Oral Cycle

hiokl

Hi guyz, With my current situaution it is not possible to take needles, Thus This will be a all oral cycle.

This will be my first baby, so any feedbacks is much welcome.

1-10 Primo 1g
4-10 Var 50mg
1-10 Proviron 50mg
1-10 Andriol(14 caps ed)

any reccomendations for post cycle therapy (pct) as well?

hiokl said:
Hi guyz, With my current situaution it is not possible to take needles, Thus This will be a all oral cycle.

This will be my first baby, so any feedbacks is much welcome.

1-10 Primo 1g
4-10 Var 50mg
1-10 Proviron 50mg
1-10 Andriol(14 caps ed)

any reccomendations for post cycle therapy (pct) as well?
Your liver hates you.I'm sure of that. :druggie:

Edit:If your going to use an oral use anavar for 6-8 weeks.

Aw man! I thought when you were asking about primo before you were talking about the injectable version. I really don't think taking 1g of primo orally per week is a good idea...especially with everything else in there as well. If you're really set on this oral only thing, just take 100mg/day of anavar and be done with it.

Not that I doubt your advice doc.j, but why isn't it a good idea. Price aside. Could you please explain, I really need to know.

i have to sayu that with all those orals, your liver will want to climb out of your body and hide..to me that is alot of orals to process daily without bothering yout liver..i think your liver values will be way out of whack...and who needs liver trouble..

my .002

e

hiokl said:
Not that I doubt your advice doc.j, but why isn't it a good idea. Price aside. Could you please explain, I really need to know.
If my math is correct, you'd be taking 2,260mg/week of orals, that's a bit much by about 1,500mg/week. It's just overkill plain and simple. Let's put the tremendous stress on your liver aside for a momment...you'd make great gains d/t the fact that it's your first cycle simply taking 100mg/day of anavar.

that cycle would actually be fairly easy on the liver. Its just that, that cycle kinda stinks... absolutely 0 of those compounds are known for being hard on the liver and only two of them are 17aa (proviron, anavar).. esp for 10 weeks.. harsh on the liver? i dondt think so... I think you need to rethink cycling if you are scared of needles

I don't like that cycle at all. If I were you and you feel you just have to do something like this i'd run the 1g primo and proviron. That's it since this is your 1st cycle. Also how the hell you can afford that much oral primo is beyond comprehension.

Back