Proviron Question

deltaboy14

Amateur BB
Hey brothers i just started taking proviron with my cycle. I have the BD 50 mg tabs and i am taking 50 mg a day..I saw where the active life is 8-12 hours so i have been breaking them in half. I was wondering if it would hurt to break them into fourths so this would make it easier to keep it at a steady level in my system..What do you guys think?

deltaboy14 said:
Hey brothers i just started taking proviron with my cycle. I have the BD 50 mg tabs and i am taking 50 mg a day..I saw where the active life is 8-12 hours so i have been breaking them in half. I was wondering if it would hurt to break them into fourths so this would make it easier to keep it at a steady level in my system..What do you guys think?

that would be a good choice, most people do not think to take the 1/2 life of oral into consideration when planning dosing. the more even you can keep levels through out system the better for body

good luck to you

i would just cut it in half as opposed to fourths. 25mg at breakfast and 25mgs at dinner.

remember, by cutting it into fourths you wont be getting much of a spike in blood levels because the dosage will be so low in fourths. proviron is not absorbed as well as a 17-aa so you have to take that into account.

So, is 50mg a good amount to take a day?

THE BOUNCER said:
i would just cut it in half as opposed to fourths. 25mg at breakfast and 25mgs at dinner.

remember, by cutting it into fourths you wont be getting much of a spike in blood levels because the dosage will be so low in fourths. proviron is not absorbed as well as a 17-aa so you have to take that into account.

Is 50mg a good amount to take? If you right click on my name & search my past few posts you will find my cycle & other details. I am 200lbs. Thanks

07sandiegomuscle said:
Is 50mg a good amount to take? If you right click on my name & search my past few posts you will find my cycle & other details. I am 200lbs. Thanks
50 is a good starting point

Back