PSL bloodwork 5 weeks into blast need some insight

I m with New Alias HW; 4-5 gallons....I mean I know your a very very lrge man...but are you drinking while voiding ? lol Seems I d always s be in the bathroom voiding my bladder.

Honestly this thread reminded me I need to vastly increase MY water as I ease into my lil 75/75 tren a/prop breaking bad from my trt.

We cant forget tren IS toxic to the liver and water is our kidney s and bladder and the whole MACHINES best friend, right ?

Thanks Hiram, HW and Ne Alias and PD. Just poked me to remember---safety first !!!
Hahaha, I bloat up like the Michelin Man when chugging it in between sets, but I'm soaked with sweat by the end, and do take a few trips to the bathroom afterwards. For folks wanting to drastically increase water intake, don't forget to increase electrolyte intake too - or there will be cramping in the near future. ;)

I miss those post... :(

Me too. But we all get busy with life now and then. :)

I posted a study (in another thread on this forum somewhere) that shows TUDCA is actually slightly better than UDCA at helping the liver. If you can get TUDCA, go for it and start taking it.

A little night sweats, aggressions up but manageable, trensomnia but taking melatonin and tgats helping.

The same here...

I'm running PSL Tren-e and the only sides are really the night sweats.
LOL - I always great great results with PSL tren... "except my wife gets mad when I soak the sheets every night!" :bash:

FormFat---May I call you F2 ?

Anyway were I to TRY tren I would recommend tren a as the half life is much shorter than that of e so in the event of intolerable sides it will be clearing your sytem in 3 day s and in a week should be gone. Just saying.

My only issues are---
Elevated irritability---NOT GOOD as I m easily so on a good day w o tren. But I wear a "mental muzzle".
Trensomnia-sleep in block s of 3-4 hour s max. Luckily I work part time AND for myself and nap s save my ass...seriously. A 30-40 minute nap between 1 30-3 00 pm is golden as w o sleep a lot of this is for nought.
Night sweats-I wear a tee shirt to bed and deploy another as I will wake freezing under my ceiling fan...swap out..pee..eat something stupid..go right back down.
Tr cough--rarer and rarer as I have learned when pinning if I will convulse by the taste and the spittle forming in my mouth. I stop...walk away..re pin in 10 ms and in another spot.

Back