PSL Bulk with 3J, getting big for classic physique

Don't want to give away 3J's secret formula :) If you need help with your diet I suggest reaching out to him, he's been great.

But in a nut shell: I'm eating 5 times a day, 6 times on workout days. Protein sources include egg whites, chicken breast, turkey breast, salmon, greek yogurt, whey and casein powders. Carb sources include oats, sweet potato, rice, whole wheat bread, and fat free frozen yogurt or sherbert post workout. Fats include olive oil and peanut butter. Veggies vary depending on what I feel like but typically, kale, broccoli, asparagus, brussel sprouts. About 4700 calories/day right now.

Busted out a great shoulder workout last night. OHP with 185 is feeling lighter and lighter, hit 10 reps last night. Did some strict laterals with 45s supersetted with 35s. Then some rear delt cable flies and finished with some shrugs.

FINALLY got everything moved and got the new place situated. I might actually get to rest this coming weekend.

Had some great workouts this weekend. Hit 275 on incline bench for 8 solid reps, good PR for me.

Weight dipped a little after coming off the drol, but it's back to where it should be.

I've been looking around at other job opportunities recently and I have zero suits that fit properly. Most of them my arms won't even fit in anymore. Bulk life problems.

Great shoulder workout yesterday. Decided to change things up a little and instead of doing standing OHP, did a plate loaded. seated press. Was waaaay stronger than I expected, but it's been forever since I'd done any kind of seated pressing. Two sets of 12 with 4 plates on each side, would have went heavier but that was all that would fit. Ended that with a drop set of 4 plates, 3 plates, 2 plates, 1 plate. Was brutal. Did some lateral raises, rear delt cables flies, and standing cable shrugs.

Adding some more calories, up to 5300 now. Thinking about bumping tren/NPP dose, we'll see.

Great shoulder workout yesterday. Decided to change things up a little and instead of doing standing OHP, did a plate loaded. seated press. Was waaaay stronger than I expected, but it's been forever since I'd done any kind of seated pressing. Two sets of 12 with 4 plates on each side, would have went heavier but that was all that would fit. Ended that with a drop set of 4 plates, 3 plates, 2 plates, 1 plate. Was brutal. Did some lateral raises, rear delt cables flies, and standing cable shrugs.

Adding some more calories, up to 5300 now. Thinking about bumping tren/NPP dose, we'll see.

Nice update, thanks!

Don't seem to be getting much discussion or comments in the thread, is there anything else you guys would like to hear or see that would improve the log?

Nice log bro, and great progress...

I'd guess the reason that you're not getting much feedback and input is because you're obviously plugging PSL and 3J - and I think people are getting tired of hearing it from just one lab and just one dietician. It's been done and hammered to death if I'm honest.

There's no disputing that you'll get great gains and huge progress if you eat right and take gear... that's a given.

But I had the same issue last year using PSL and 3J myself. Nobody really engaged in my thread.

I'm just saying it as I see it buddy. Keep up the good work.

There's no disputing that you'll get great gains and huge progress if you eat right and take gear... that's a given.

You'd think that was a given, but you see so many threads where people don't quite get it!

Thanks for the input, I sort of suspected the same. Regardless of plugging the companies, I just figured I might get some more input/questions on cycle theory and/or training theory as I'm the one coming up with all that, but I guess not.

Regardless I'm definitely happy with the way this cycle is going, thanks for the kind words!

I'd guess the reason that you're not getting much feedback and input is because you're obviously plugging PSL and 3J - and I think people are getting tired of hearing it from just one lab and just one dietician. It's been done and hammered to death if I'm honest.

But I had the same issue last year using PSL and 3J myself. Nobody really engaged in my thread.

Amen brother.

I also think people just brush over and pass by a PSL thread due to the fact the give out free gear by the bunches for logs so it would be hard to say if ones review is actually acurate. Im not saying you got free products, nor do I care but free products sway peoples opinion. So, i think people are bored to death with the same old thing every single time.

Last edited:
Well proof is in the pudding in my opinion. You can see it in the pictures, the gear works. I understand my opinion can be biased, but I can't lie about the 50lbs I've put on. But I do understand what you're saying.

Well proof is in the pudding in my opinion. You can see it in the pictures, the gear works. I understand my opinion can be biased, but I can't lie about the 50lbs I've put on. But I do understand what you're saying.

Hey you've made some great progress. Im not saying you haven't. Just giving you an explanation to you question from how I see it :)

Amen brother.

I also think people just brush over and pass by a PSL thread due to the fact the give out free gear by the bunches for logs so it would be hard to say if ones review is actually acurate. Im not saying you got free products, nor do I care but free products sway peoples opinion. So, i think people are bored to death with the same old thing every single time.
Unfortunately OP has started logging on ology at a time when the forum is less substance more....posts and sponsors.

Personally, i see PSL or 3j threads and my eyes glaze over from the barrage. Add to that the process whereby all negative comments/discussion/feedback about sponsors is discouraged...you are less likely to post more and more

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate all the input.

Hit chest and back last night. Love the full upper body pump. Flat bench, parallel grip lat pull down, seated chest cable flies, lat pull overs with the tricep rope, then a superset with t-bar row and a flat bench machine.

I'm ready to catch up on some sleep this weekend. It's much needed. Gotta get through the leg workout tonight first, though.

Legs last night... Started with leg extensions and SLDLs to get some blood flowing. THen did back squat (it's been a while) and worked up to 5 reps of 315. Was easier than I expected, surely it's nothing to brag about but I'm not upset considering I haven't done more than 225 in probably close to a year. Finished with some 25 rep sets of leg press. Overall it was a good workout.

Added 8iu novolog with my PWO shake. Probably will do this Tu, W, Th each week but not the weekends.

Kw1776, this is a great log . Well,kept, very informative, and very detailed!
Your pics are incredible! You are a beast, and i suspect when this is all,said and done you will,be ripped and bigger than ever! Your will and drive are amazing .keep it up!

Kw1776, this is a great log . Well,kept, very informative, and very detailed!
Your pics are incredible! You are a beast, and i suspect when this is all,said and done you will,be ripped and bigger than ever! Your will and drive are amazing .keep it up!

Thanks! Looking forward to stripping down this fluff and seeing what it looks like once it's all said and done.

Had some great workouts this weekend. Did a few sets of 315 on bench for 8,7,6 reps followed by a killer dropset of 285, 235, 185, 135... that was the first lift of the workout and I was pretty much toast after that, but continued on anyway.

Worked out at a different gym for the back workout where they have a bunch of old school plate loaded hammer strength machines. The pullover that Dorian always talks about was awesome.

Did some arms on Sunday, pretty standard workout. Although my training partner pointed out that he could see my triceps flex even though I was wearing a very loose long sleeve formal shirt. Always get a great pump.

Got some much needed rest too, spent a lot of time lounging around napping, which was nice for a change.

Thats absolutely crazy, !
So by mentioning a good source in your thread who you are using, people stop responding... thats ludicrous. . I would want to see all the great threads and logs of anyone running gear from a great sponsor.. it makes them more valid.. so if it was bad, do you suppose more people would comment... sounds like a bunch of little kids (not you) they are jealous,. Ouch i never thought id see anything like this..

Shoulder workout last night was great. Got 195 on OHP for 6 reps, after two sets of 185. Decided to try seated lateral raises, they definitely kept me from swinging the weight up, good isolation. Also rigged up the shrug machine so we could do it seated, same thing, great isolation.

Felt my growth was stagnating so I upped tren and NPP to 700/wk Sunday. Feeling fuller already. Took the second shot of novolog post workout last night. Shit works, my shoulders looked striated this morning, which is never the case.

Did Chest/Back Wed... workout was pretty solid, BP is still going up.

Legs last night. Decided to start squatting again and I'm remembering why I stopped. Crippling lower back pumps on anything over 3-4 reps. Legs do seems to be responding well though, so I'll probably stick it out a little longer.

Weight is going up again. The insulin post workout is doing great, I wake up with striations in my shoulders, which wasn't the case before.

Back