PSL Bulk with 3J, getting big for classic physique

KW1776

Hey guys,

After my first show, I decided I wanted to compete in classic physique in 2016. For my height that means going from a weight limit of 165 to 185. So, I have some work to do.

Cycle started about 7 weeks ago with non PSL gear and as of 3 weeks ago, has been completely switched to PSL.

Cycle started as:

875mg Test E
350mg NPP
350mg Tren A
140mg Mast E
25mg Proviron pd
Asin as needed
4iu GH M-F, 6iu GH Sat Sun

About 2 weeks in, bumped tren to 500mg.

Two weeks after that, added dbol at 30mg per day. This will be my last weekend on that.

3J had me on a carb cycle at 3000 calories originally, which was bumped to 3500. Then, we've been experimenting (at my request :) ) with running 3500 calories per day M-F with Sat and Sun being days where I'm not tracking food and being less strict with my diet. After coming out of a show, I was just getting burnt out on being meticulous with my diet and I won't lie, I like to eat.

Training has been based around reverse pyramid. Started M-F, and once Sat and Sun became more open ended diet wise, training switched to 2 x day Sat Sun and then one session M,Tu,Wed.

Before starting the blast, weight was maintaining around 165, now I'm sitting between 195-200. I still can see my abs, shoulder and chest striations, veins on my shoulders, quads, traps, and even on my lats. I feel as though most of the extra fluff I'm carrying is water. I'm very impressed with the results thus far.

PSL was fantastic through the ordering process, shipping went very smoothly as well. Getting ready to place another order for Eurotropin. In another week or so I'll be getting some bloodwork done.

Gear is smooth as ever and I've noticed an increase in vascularity and strength since switching to PSL products. Hell, last nights chest workout included a set of 315 x 10 on flat bench and even that felt easy. Previous PR was 315 x 5 before the cut for my show started.

I'll be keeping you guys updated. TD pics for fun :p

Weight has stalled over the last few weeks at right around 195, upping calories to around 4000.

Dropped the dbol weekends ago and upped my dosages to 1000mg test, 500mg tren, 500mg NPP. PIP with these EP products is non-existent.

Pumps are insane and workouts are going well, feeling very focused in the gym.

I switched my leg workouts around a bit as progress had stalled. Was focusing on adding weight to the lifts, which did work for the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle. I noticed I never got much of a pump this way and didn't ever really get that 'I can't walk after leg day' feeling everyone always talks about. I've since focused on higher rep ranges (15-20) with as much weight as I can handle there. Crazy pumps and I barely made it to the car after the first workout. Quad measurement went up last week despite a stall in weight, so I'll take that as a good sign.

I'll be adding anadrol either this weekend or next at 50mg a day. This is a compound I've yet to try, so I'm interested in seeing how it stacks up.

With the mast and proviron, the mental sides of tren seem non-existent. I feel great. Vision was definitely on to something here! I feel it's also helped keep my looking a bit drier and tighter. I'm a fan and I think I'll be including these in low doses in most of my blasts from here out.

Last edited:
keep the log going brother..

we were expecting a stall in weight when you discontinued the dbol.. calories added and youre good to go!!!

Long overdue update incoming.

Weight has gone from 195 to 206+ (I record weights every Saturday morning, so I won't know til tomorrow what this week ended at).

Added in Anadrol at 50mg three weeks ago but didn't see much of a change in the first week. Upped to 100mg the last two weeks and weight has been climbing, definitely adding mass. Oddly enough, I haven't seen the massive jumps in strength everyone raves about. The strength from dbol was way better for me.

I had a sinus infection about two weeks ago and that's finally completely gone; regardless I think I only missed one gym session and still managed to shovel down 4k calories even though my appetite was zapped. Between being sick and work and life in general being hectic, I've had to push back getting bloods which I plan to do in the next two weeks.

I started not being able to increase the weight on my lifts weekly; once it gets to a certain point linear progression just goes out the window. To combat this, I've started going for a super high intensity on the first exercise of the day (kinda Dorian Yates style) where I'll go for 4-5 sets at a weight I can get 10-12 reps on and going to near failure each set. THEN, I'll add another set or two with drop sets to add some volume. It's a definite change of pace from what I'm used to, I'm basically smoked after the first lift but continue on to do 4-5 lifts per body part.

The PSL oils have continued to be great, no complaints whatsoever. Despite high levels of test and nandrolone I feel relatively dry and tight. Pumps are out of this world.

The Eurotropin is great also. The carpal tunnel is real, downright painful at times but I'm almost used to it at this point. Despite the amount of training (especially the 2 x day on Sat and Sun) and intensity, I recover very quickly. My sleep is very deep and refreshing and my disposition is generally more agreeable than it was. On the weekends when my diet isn't exactly clean or calorie strict, I feel like I stay just as lean as I was before. GH is basically a miracle drug IMO. If you're looking for a good product at an awesome price to give it a shot, Europtropin is the ticket.

I did recently switch from the Asin back to Adex. I had been having bad headaches and shortness of breath (way worse than what I'd experienced from tren in the past) and my libido was all over the place. I'd been doing some reading where people were complaining that asin did similar things to them. I had some adex on hand so I figured I'd switch and see if it got better. Lo and behold, after few days it's definitely improved. Weird.

Weight only went up by about half a pound last week, so I'm going up to 4700 cal/day.

Today is an off day, thankfully. All I wanted to do for the last two days is sleep. In my experience, when I get very tired like this it usually means I'm growing. So it's not a bad thing, necessarily :)

I'm not sure if it's the additional weight or size, or a combination of both, but my arms keep falling asleep at night or anytime I'm laying down really. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice?

Weight only went up by about half a pound last week, so I'm going up to 4700 cal/day.

Today is an off day, thankfully. All I wanted to do for the last two days is sleep. In my experience, when I get very tired like this it usually means I'm growing. So it's not a bad thing, necessarily :)

I'm not sure if it's the additional weight or size, or a combination of both, but my arms keep falling asleep at night or anytime I'm laying down really. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice?

i actually have this problem myself at times.. esp on cycle..

i think it has to do with the weight and water gain cutting off the main artery in your hand..

i actually have this problem myself at times.. esp on cycle..

i think it has to do with the weight and water gain cutting off the main artery in your hand..

Right. I figured it was nerve compression due to increased muscle size/fullness etc. Just frustrating and annoying, not a huge deal.

Started propping my head up on an extra pillow at night so there is less weight on my shoulder, this seems to be helping with my arms falling asleep but sadly it isn't as comfortable (Maybe I'm just not used to it).

Shoulder workout went well yesterday. Worked up to OHP at 205lb for 5 reps, then backed down to 155lb for four sets of 12. Also added in some face pulls for rear delt/rotator cuff. I actually don't know why I stopped doing these, they make my shoulders feel so much better. Going to be a regular addition.

4700 cals is a lot of food, my appetite is struggling to keep up. There are definitely some meals I don't feel like finishing, but that's just part of the game.

Leg day yesterday. Started by pre-exhausting with leg extensions and laying hamstring curls. Moved onto four sets of safety bar squats. Lower back pumps were in full effect, almost crippling. Ended with single leg, leg presses. Overall it was a pretty good workout. The lower back pumps are so annoying though, they really prevent me from getting to a weight that taxes my legs.

Diet is getting easier to get down by the day; in fact, I woke up hungry this morning which is a change of pace.

Legs weren't sore yesterday morning, but as the day went on it got worse. It's a good feeling, they very rarely get sore.

Didn't end up making it to the gym until very late yesterday and did a decent back workout. Had to workout at a different gym than usual, but on the plus side they had some good hammer strength back machines. Felt pretty good all things considered.

Hunger is creeping back up despite increased calories.

Today is an off day, so I'm going to rest a bit and see Deadpool :) then back to the grind Saturday

Was crazy busy this weekend/early this week moving. I made it to the gym Saturday and Sunday, but didn't Monday (which is typically an off day anyway) and Tuesday. I'm sure I got plenty of a workout carrying shit up to the third floor of the new place.

Good news was my chest broke 50" Saturday. Bad news is it was insanely hard for me to eat properly MOnday and Tuesday, so we'll see what happens to my weight at the end of the week.

The tren has offically ruined my cardio capability, by the time I got to the third floor carrying shit, I was waaaaaaay out of breath. Hope everyone is having a good week thus far.

Did an arm workout yesterday. Did relatively heavy EZ bar preacher curls supersetted with light straight bar curls. Massive pump.

Forgot to add in the last post: stopped the Anadrol Saturday because I ran out. Feeling a little flat now, missing that constant pumped and fool look and feeling it gave.

Can't decide what to work tonight; it should be shoulders but my right shoulder is a tad sore from sleeping on it wrong Tuesday night and I don't want to aggravate it more. We'll see.

Ended up doing shoulders last night as my right shoulder was feeling okay. Worked up to two sets of OHP at 185 for 7 and 6 reps, then went for 3 sets of 155 for 12 reps. For lateral raises went with four sets of 12 with 45lbs, on the last two I dropped setted with 27.5lbs for another 10-12. Also added in some abs which I rarely do, worked up and down the weight rack with some rope curls, great burn. I'm actually a little sore today.

I know I've gained a little fat on my chest, but I've had some gyno since I was about 13 or 14 and it's starting to get on my nerves. I think it really negatively affects the shape of my chest and I'm a bit self conscious about it. I've been using ralox but haven't seen much improvement. Considering getting a consultation about surgery. Anyone have any experience?

Someone on another forum wanted pics so, see below.

This was at 165lbs on a test cruise: http://ibin.co/2XqyTttu6fiI

This was at 185lbs with a pump: http://ibin.co/2Xqyz7eWKVGJ

THis was around 207lbs with a pump: http://ibin.co/2Xqz5gA0ft7B

This was this morning at 212, bloated, horrible pic angle and lighting: http://ibin.co/2XqzE6oUppFO

Crazy busy this weekend, still trying to get the new place setup and finishing getting everything out of the old place. Had great chest and back workouts Saturday, and killed some arms on Sunday. Taking tonight off to prep my meals for the rest of the week. Ready to hit some legs tomorrow. I've been putting it off because my legs, calves particularly, have been a bit sore/tired with all the carrying stuff up 3 flights up steps during the move.

Hit some legs last night. Pre-exhausted with leg extensions and leg curls, four sets of 15, where 15 was about failure. Then went on to leg press and did sets of 20 from 4 plates up to 16, did two sets at 16. Then did single leg press with 4 plates 4x20. Then went back and supersetted leg extensions with leg curls. The pump was insane, the combination of the NPP and Tren is awesome. PSL is on point.

Don't seem to be getting much discussion or comments in the thread, is there anything else you guys would like to hear or see that would improve the log?

Switched it up a little last night and did a chest/back workout. Started with heavy bench press, went to heavy close grip pull downs. Then supersetted cable flies with pull overs. Finished with a super set of dips and machine pull downs. I haven't done two body parts at once in a while, I forgot how good it feels to have a full upper body pump. Surprisingly even though it was less volume per body part than I was used to, I think the increased intensity did some good.

Back