PSL Euro Pharmacies GO HEAVY GET BIG CYCLE PACKAGE!

GOTGrowth

A complete cycle from start to finish. All products are Euro Pharmacies, from the injectable to the oral steroids. Even the PCT!

Euro-Pharmacies Products

1-12 weeks 450mg Testosterone Enanthate 250/Deca 200 - per week
1-4 weeks 100mg Anadrol (OXYMETHOLONE) every day
1-12 weeks 20mg Aromasin every other day
1-16 weeks 500iu HCG twice a week

PCT:

13-16 weeks 20mg Tamoxifen every day
13-16 weeks Clomid 50mg every day

2 vials Test E 250mg/Deca 200mg - 450mg/ml 10ml/vial
1 bag ANADROL ( OXYMETHOLONE ) - 50mg/tab 50 Tabs
1 bag Aromasin 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Tamoxifen 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Clomid 50mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
3 x HCG 5000 iu/amp

Users can expect to gain a great amount of strength and muscular endurance while gaining a large amount of weight. Fat loss is diet and exercise dependent. A diet and training program is strongly encouraged. Please consult a physician before doing any kind of physical activity. This cycle is used to help the user gain large amounts of strength and weight. Users will notice an increase in muscular size, muscular definition, and hardness of the muscles. This cycle is intended for users to put on a large amount of weight in a short amount of time. Anadrol is reported to help users gain a large amount of weight very fast. Within just 1 week some users claim to gain 5-10 pounds from Anadrol alone. This comes from the amount of water retention Anadrol creates for users. If a steroid isn't continued after using Anadrol one can expect to lose all of their gains from it. The Testosterone and Deca blend is to be continued throughout the entire cycle giving users a chance to continue cycling to make gains. Side effects can be acne, aggression, hypertension, water retention, lethargy, gynecomastia and lack of sleep. An anti estrogen being needed is dependent on the user.

Last edited:
That's a nice mix Growth... you're taking the guess work out of the cycle.

Not to mention, it eliminates the chance for error when it comes to having
everything - on time - at the right time... to run the cycle as intended.

Especially hCG and PCT... this is where things tend to get a little fucker'd up. :D

That's a nice mix Growth... you're taking the guess work out of the cycle.

Not to mention, it eliminates the chance for error when it comes to having
everything - on time - at the right time... to run the cycle as intended.

Especially hCG and PCT... this is where things tend to get a little fucker'd up. :D

THANKS...it is a nice mix. Guess work is out of the cycle. Now more effort can go to focusing on putting this cycle to use.

Hi GOTGrowth, Im trying to send you a private message but for some reasons i am not allowed to. please please please contact me if possible. i would really appreciate it

Hi GOTGrowth, Im trying to send you a private message but for some reasons i am not allowed to. please please please contact me if possible. i would really appreciate it

You need 50 posts to PM. Use the email in my signature to contact me.

Back