Psl gear log

View attachment 553006

Bringing this log to a end!Im officially out of tren and to be honest quite happy about it.I now weigh 206 not sure about bf 12% Probally.No doubt euro-pharmacy brand is legit from psl.All my lifts went up drastically.I had horrible sides from tren the worse being insomnia.I can't wait for the esters to completely clear my system and catch up on some sleep.Agression was really bad to but that's what you have to deal with on tren.I will continue to cruise on test and next go round will be test prop and npp!Thanks for following

dnt use t3.. ull burn away muscles as well as fat.. bump the test up.. add clen.. do clen 2wks on 2wks off. its working.wonders for me.. im doing 100mcg mon, 150mcg wed.. 100mcg fri.. mini pyramids.. which is working great i suggest u start 60mcg.. and if u feel froggy add var at a low dose.. that combo will burn fat as well as preserve muscle.. clean diet ur g2g

dnt use t3.. ull burn away muscles as well as fat.. bump the test up.. add clen.. do clen 2wks on 2wks off. its working.wonders for me.. im doing 100mcg mon, 150mcg wed.. 100mcg fri.. mini pyramids.. which is working great i suggest u start 60mcg.. and if u feel froggy add var at a low dose.. that combo will burn fat as well as preserve muscle.. clean diet ur g2g

Thanks for the advice bro!I do have some var and clen on hand.I will try your method out.

Damn ... Bro , Really Impressive Log !

Not shocked actually ;) ... Solid Athlete , Solid Products , Solid Log-Write up -

Overal rating 99.99% Smooth and Pro !!

Nice work ONTOP - Keep it UP ! And Sincere Thanks for sincere LOG and Support for me.

APPRECIATED Big Time Buddy !!

Last edited:
Sorry for the kinder garden above - just trying to get more familar with those edit tools - rather toys :D

Thank you again for the Kick Ass Log my Friend

Thanks again for an AWSOME LOG - You Look Neat !
You're always welcome to our House My Friend.

HUGE BUMP !!![

You are a freakin beast....I have no doubt about where I will be placing my order from when the time comes.

Ordering went very smooth everything packed and shipped well.I been loving my results so far the tren has been giving me pretty bad insomnia but other then that no issues.

Your using letro as your AI? I have heard from various board members it is very intense. Arimidex is often mooted as the better Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I think. How have you found it?

Was looking at a Canadian supplier versus PSL, but I'm in the UK, so hoping you are getting good results.

Back