PSL Genotropin Cloudy.....

Cyborg45

i just mixed the genotropin i got from psl and the solution was cloudy. I hear from everyone to not use if it was cloudy. The website says dont use if cloudy but PsL guy said that its ok and that i should inject..... What do you guys think? I will post a pic of the solution vert soon

I'm not sure who you spoke with, and I don't think they would ever tell you to run something
if they questioned the product what so ever... but I sent this up to the higher powers just to
make sure... and double check.

If there is anything wrong, I know they will address it for sure - and they absolutely
would not won't you to run any of their products if it wan't 100% G2G.

No worries, we'll make sure you're taken care of - and I'll look a little further into it... just for a piece of mind. :)

I emailed the orders email. Anyways, thanks a lot for the piece of mind. Its in the fridge i wont inject before inknow for sure. I have a 16 mg one that i bought from a pharmacy myself that is completely clear so not sure why this one is cloudy....

i just mixed the genotropin i got from psl and the solution was cloudy. I hear from everyone to not use if it was cloudy. The website says dont use if cloudy but PsL guy said that its ok and that i should inject..... What do you guys think? I will post a pic of the solution vert soon

ORIGINAL Geno's bact. water can often create such effect - This does not change genos purity/potency at ALL.

PSL's Crew members experienced such effect and used those Genos for many months - It's totally fine.

The "cloudy issue - not using" is a MITH in fact.

Last edited:
Yea maybe theyre still potent but it doesnt seem like its going to be as pure. I am goong to try it and do some bloodwork and keep an eye out for unusual side effects and will definitely update everyone :)

Yea maybe theyre still potent but it doesnt seem like its going to be as pure. I am goong to try it and do some bloodwork and keep an eye out for unusual side effects and will definitely update everyone :)

Sounds COOL , REASONABLE and FAIR ! Good idea.

Back