Psl is looking for 2 people to give a review

Macedog24

psl is looking for 2 capable and well respected individuals who are willing to do a review on our ep line t400[/color]
View attachment 564793

T400 consist of
200mg testosterone Enanthate
200mg testosterone Cypionate

You will receive
1 vial of our t400 for review

YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO KEEP A SHORT LOG ON YOUR REVIEW IN THE PSL SUBFORUM.

WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO UPDATE YOUR LOG THE MINIMUM OF 1-2 TIMES WEEKLY. THE MORE THE MERRIER.

We WILL EXPECT TD PICS FOR ALL TO SEE.

ALSO, REVIEW OUR NEW LINE OF BOXES, TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .

LAST BUT NOT LEAST. PLEASE BE DETAILED ABOUT THE OIL. HOW IT LOOKS, WHEN AND TIME OF DAY YOU PIN. WHAT MUSCLE GROUP YOU PREFER TO PIN. IF THERE IS ANY PIP, ETC.

IF YOU OUR INTERESTED IN TESTING OUR T400 PLEASE APPLY WITHIN.
THANK YOU PSL

My buddy was planning on doing a log of gear from you guys as I posted in a thread about you guys. and I was going to post his results here for everyone to see he would love to do it. he dosent post on forums but I told him I would post his results for everyone to see. To help people be able to make a decision to use you guys or not. I would have loved to but I am already logging for sarmsearch

I'd love to do it but since I've used your t400 may as well let someone that hasn't experience how superior P.S.L. Products really are.

My opinion of it. I loved it zero pip. I pinned delts and glutes.

But if nobody jumps count me in ;-)

Congratulations to Yjyankee,and Fist.
please pm me with your details.

Thank you to everyone for applying. Sorry we only could offer 2 spots at this time. Keep your eyes open for more coming soon.

Pm sent! Think this will go great and will be right on time with upcoming cycle. Think I may wait to start til we get the 400 in.

I love these mixed blends... it reminds me a little of Sust!

The extra advantage of running test 400... is that it's awesome if you're adding
stuff like tren or deca - you can comfortably fit a MASSIVE cycle into one syringe.

I look forward to hearing the feedback from the forum... I would expect we'll see some great reviews! :D

Also ready to see how the pip and thickness is. I know quite a few that have tried other brands of sust and larger dose TEST blends. I will be using more than just this single bottle of 400 this run, so we will know how usage is long term on cycle. I will be injecting myself and letting my wife inject for me as well to tell the truth with pip. I think tons of guys experience pip due to bad technique and not the gear. Don't get me wrong, I know there are brands that do cause pip and some even burn, but I think a good % is bad technique or the amount of volume in a given area. This 400 should help with volume, so we shall see!!

Thanks PSL, Mace, Joz and repo!!

I regularly use the Test400 blend (enth and cyp). I love it because it is super thin (why is the test from the pharmacy so darn thick??) and since it is twice as powerful as my pharmacy test, I can use half as much for the same dose of test. No PIP for me, either, and I am very little compared to most of the guys here.

damnit. almost completely out of test.

Cant make an order because im moving in a few days to a different state.

Back