PSL shipping problems....NEED HELP!!!!!

irshleader79

I order product from PSL a few weeks ago. everything was going fine, payment received and was given a tracking #. The problem now is that it was delivered to the wrong state/address. Tracking # shows delivered today at 3pm just not to me. Need help on what to do. I have email them with no response. ??????

I order product from PSL a few weeks ago. everything was going fine, payment received and was given a tracking #. The problem now is that it was delivered to the wrong state/address. Tracking # shows delivered today at 3pm just not to me. Need help on what to do. I have email them with no response. ??????

How long has it been between e-mailing them and this post?
What did the tracking # say the final destination was?

How long has it been between e-mailing them and this post?
What did the tracking # say the final destination was?

Mount Pleasant, PA......I live in Virginia.

Was in contact with them 2 hours ago, then when i told it was delivered just not to me, nothing.

Mount Pleasant, PA......I live in Virginia.

Was in contact with them 2 hours ago, then when i told it was delivered just not to me, nothing.

Two hours isn't an awful lot of time for them to respond to anything.

Even legal vendors with customer service departments often take a full business day to get back to you.

Two hours isn't an awful lot of time for them to respond to anything.

Even legal vendors with customer service departments often take a full business day to get back to you.

We were emailing back and forth two hours ago and when i told them it was delivered emails stopped.

We were emailing back and forth two hours ago and when i told them it was delivered emails stopped.

I'm not sure what to tell you other than what has already been said.
PSL probably has one guy working part time handling e-mails.
The guy is probably taking a shit or spending time with his family, or eating, or taking a nap, or processing packages, or, or.

Give it a day or two.

I'm not sure what to tell you other than what has already been said.
PSL probably has one guy working part time handling e-mails.
The guy is probably taking a shit or spending time with his family, or eating, or taking a nap, or processing packages, or, or.

I know I know, i'll give it some time.

PSL got back to me. They gave me the wrong tracking #. Should be here tomorrow.

Before I even read that it was clear from reading the above posts you had the wrong tracker. You have to imagine PSL is sending out packs left and right and they get the trackers confused! Glad it all worked out and happy growing!

Back