PSL purity source labs shipping issue

nessaah

Hello. I made an order from PSL february 14. Few days after my package was shipped and they sent me the track number. Since then, on usps website the order status is Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". I sent an email to PSL and they gave another website, i checked there and it says my package left XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Now I tryed 2 times to send PSL another email and I receive this:Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <orders@puritysourcelabs.com>:
Mail server for "puritysourcelabs.com" unreachable for too long.
Anybody had the same problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not psl, its the mail service. Contact gotgrowth he should be able to resolve this issue for u.

WoW ! Nothing like putting it all out there ! You forgot to mention your mailing address buddy :)

It should be there within a month and the tracking wont say anything until it hits customs on the US side. You will be fine this is typical.

This is normal. Tracking is very unreliable, especially with international orders. Sometimes there will be no updates for weeks, then one day it will say "delivered". Patience is key my friend. If too much time passes with no updates (30 days or so) then PM me and we will resolve the problem. We have no problem re-shipping in the event a package doesn't make it to the destination. :)

Thank you for clarifying this matter GG !

Yes , we noticed that most orders were delayed last month - unfortunatelly we have no influence in this matter. Postal services were never too reliable or too precise/regular in terms of shiping and processing times.

We haven't changed any shipping procedures or shipping processing times - We deal with everything right away - As Always.

Nice to see the sponsors responding to people's concerns. Even if the OP should have contacted them directly instead of posting on a forum.

It's not on them at all op mine didn't update for over a week and just finally updated this morning... The last order updated multiple times before it was delivered. This is not limited to PSL orders I've had it happen on a few international orders in the past. If you have issues contacting them you can always go to their site and go to your order history and send them a message from there,I usually hear back within 24hrs.

Last edited:
My last order never updated at all....it just showed up one day lol. Just be patient bro. In PSL we trust.

op

I gave u 1 infraction...never, ever fkn whine outloud in a public forum w o contacting your rep. Do not fret..I m sure you ll redeem yourself soon; I ll see to it but do you know how complicated ALL this is, and how streamlined it is....

I want all to read this and remember w o contacting a rep and allowing them ADEQUEATE time to respond, remedy or re ship....shouting in public only shun s the the lab and does NOTHING to attain the goal you seek

At times there OB STACK ILL S..but u can over come them to get the treasure you seek...

Yeah I ordered international from different UGL and the process was very similar. Patience. It will all work out just fine.

Hello. I made an order from PSL february 14. Few days after my package was shipped and they sent me the track number. Since then, on usps website the order status is Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". I sent an email to PSL and they gave another website, i checked there and it says my package left XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Now I tryed 2 times to send PSL another email and I receive this:Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <orders@puritysourcelabs.com>:
Mail server for "puritysourcelabs.com" unreachable for too long.
Anybody had the same problem?

This thread wouldn't even be needed if you would cover all your ends before hand! Just like having your PCT before you start your cycle, I always contact reps to make sure there is a line of communication. To each his own but that's how I would handle it.
And maybe next time pm the rep so there isn't all this info floating around!

Thy are fast to answer I had a question and boom nest day answered .Fault was on my side nice to see a fat response. Makes you feel good you placed order in a respected place.

The bottom line here is PSL won't let you down - they're going to take care of you!

Here's a little info... tracking updates are only available for those mail pieces utilizing
a postal confirmation of delivery service (Delivery Confirmation or Confirm).

However the breakdown happens after the original drop off (the first scan we all see)
after that, the postal workers do not scan every package through a delivery - which is why
you won't see any movement...

It's kind of like dropping a group of people at a bus stop to go to Disney - they point you
to the bus going to Disney - scan the first persons ticket - and say ok... "everybody else get on."

There are other services where items do get scanned through the delivery - but that's not us.

Back