PSL test e/ deca/ Tbol/ Anavar (var) cycle

Looking solid brother. Your chest definitely looks fuller to me. I See that your 6ft 185ish..prob 195ish by now ;) Wondering if you have plans to do maybe a bulking cycle in the future???

Cheers man. I am actually a little more than 183 , maybe 185 at my last weigh in, but not enough to say it is gains yet.

I am actually trying to secure bulk with very low fat. I don't want to trade abs for size elsewhere to them have to shred. So I am eating a + 500 surplus (3500-4000) per day but no more than 40gs of fat. Also no carbs after about 6, maybe seven. Hoping this will get me big but not loose my triangle. Like that is an easy target!!!

Cheers man. I am actually a little more than 183 , maybe 185 at my last weigh in, but not enough to say it is gains yet.

I am actually trying to secure bulk with very low fat. I don't want to trade abs for size elsewhere to them have to shred. So I am eating a + 500 surplus (3500-4000) per day but no more than 40gs of fat. Also no carbs after about 6, maybe seven. Hoping this will get me big but not loose my triangle. Like that is an easy target!!!

Awesome bro..I admire your determination in choosing the more difficult path to bulk. You'll probably keep more it that way.

DAY 13

Well almost at the two week mark. It is getting to the point that the increase in lifts all round (not tested chest Tbh since friday), the increase in size, vascularity and an increase in weight from 83kg to 86/7 kg (189lbs) cannot be explained by a placebo effect!

I am eating more, but still low fat, high protein and carb but no enough to explain such a rapid weight gain. Lifts are easier too and I am able to squeeze more out.

PB'd 72kg on the ez bar tonight, last lifted 70kg over a year ago.

Things are going great!

72kg on the curl? That's about 159 lbs in proper English. That is great, especially with longer arms.

72kg on the curl? That's about 159 lbs in proper English. That is great, especially with longer arms.

Well I guess it helps that I have arms since I was about 12 (Rocky Balboa inspired!), and I don't fully extend when using an e zee bar on a preacher bench, but still it was a pb - take em where you can get them right?!

Just equalled my pb on decline chest. Over a year since I last did it - but instead of the 1 last time I did four today. Very happy.

Plus a new shipment of Var supplies just arrived from PSL. Happy days!

Last edited:
Great, things sound like they're really taking off. How is your weight?

Post update photo's when you have chance. Been reading tbol being knocked on another thread today but you sound as though you are getting some good benefits pretty early.

Hey mate, weighed in at 88kg today- started at 83kg. I have though been eating extra calories, but all healthy (oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice) but not after 7-730 , so there must be done water retention and good muscle growth to explain 4-5 kg in two weeks! Really pleased with it so far mate, strength is crazy, like when you pull off a good lift on one exercise, but on all lifts ALL the time!

This is hands down the best cycle ever, but NAC?! Like drinking pickled onions man, lol!

Last edited:
Well I guess it helps that I have arms since I was about 12 (Rocky Balboa inspired!), and I don't fully extend when using an e zee bar on a preacher bench, but still it was a pb - take em where you can get them right?!

Just equalled my pb on decline chest. Over a year since I last did it - but instead of the 1 last time I did four today. Very happy.

Plus a new shipment of Var supplies just arrived from PSL. Happy days!

If you're shooting for ultimate growth and hypertrophy, by all means get that full extention when you come down. Squeezing the hell out of it the entire time with a good extra pinch when you get to the top. You will have to lower the weight obviously but you will see a bit of a difference.

Sounds like the strength is coming in leaps and bounds!! Glad you're enjoying this one. Keep beasting dude!

If you're shooting for ultimate growth and hypertrophy, by all means get that full extention when you come down. Squeezing the hell out of it the entire time with a good extra pinch when you get to the top. You will have to lower the weight obviously but you will see a bit of a difference.

Sounds like the strength is coming in leaps and bounds!! Glad you're enjoying this one. Keep beasting dude!

Yeah that is as ever a good call bro. Only issue is I tend to feel it on my tendons when I fully extend on e zee, so I tend to go a little short and squeeze for peak. Then I do heavy dB's to full extension. Arms have always been a good place for weight, trying to get the rest to catch up is a plan for this cycle!!

Last edited:
Agreed that it is better to sacrifice range of motion and preserve the joints/tendons. Once they get flared up, you go backwards.
I used to box. Loved beating on a 200 lb muay thai style bag. No more. 5 years later my elbows finally feel better.

Agreed that it is better to sacrifice range of motion and preserve the joints/tendons. Once they get flared up, you go backwards.
I used to box. Loved beating on a 200 lb muay thai style bag. No more. 5 years later my elbows finally feel better.

Wow man, 5 years. Amazing that we don't notice it so much at the time. Hoping the deca will keep my old bones spritely for the foreseeable!

Yeah that is as ever a good call bro. Only issue is I tend to feel it on my tendons when I fully extend on e zee, so I tend to go a little short and squeeze for peak. Then I do heavy dB's to full extension. Arms have always been a good place for weight, trying to get the rest to catch up is a plan for this cycle!!

Yes true I get a lil feeling of that as well. I try not to push it too hard for that reason. I go low on weight. For my size, you would be laughing or wondering WTF?! lol. But I make it work ;)

Yes true I get a lil feeling of that as well. I try not to push it too hard for that reason. I go low on weight. For my size, you would be laughing or wondering WTF?! lol. But I make it work ;)

I hear you man, there are some behemoths at my gym and they haul weights alot lighter than mine on occasion, I just sit there wondering how the frick they got so big! Looking forward on people thinking that about me lol!

DAY 16

Start weight 83k.(182lbs)
Weight today 90kg (199lbs)

Abs still visible! I do not know where this extra weight has gone specifically, I think it just must be muscle gain all over.

My strength is crazy, I have hit pbs in every exercise I have been performing for four years and the form is great.

I am just hoping I do not see this level of gains suddenly plateau when I come off the tbol in two weeks. Kind of makes me tempted to run it for another couple of weeks.

Btw, question for you guys, should I be restricting the amount I am lifting? I am conscious I Don't want to tear, break, damage or slip anything! My form is good, I am in the 6-10 rep range on failure but I just seem to able to keep adding weight! I hope this means I came into this cycle with a good foundation, but obviously don't want to balks it up!

DAY 16

Start weight 83k.(182lbs)
Weight today 90kg (199lbs)

Abs still visible! I do not know where this extra weight has gone specifically, I think it just must be muscle gain all over.

My strength is crazy, I have hit pbs in every exercise I have been performing for four years and the form is great.

I am just hoping I do not see this level of gains suddenly plateau when I come off the tbol in two weeks. Kind of makes me tempted to run it for another couple of weeks.

Btw, question for you guys, should I be restricting the amount I am lifting? I am conscious I Don't want to tear, break, damage or slip anything! My form is good, I am in the 6-10 rep range on failure but I just seem to able to keep adding weight! I hope this means I came into this cycle with a good foundation, but obviously don't want to balks it up!

Keep the technique strict and reps no lower than 6 and fill your boots bud - it's only when you go kamikaze and start attempting 1 rep max lifts that you are asking for trouble... Great to hear about the T'Bol from PSL too - there's some winging it's way to me as we speak :)

Reckon you will love it. If I ran it again I think I would hit 60 or 70 a day. It would be amazing....MORE amazing at that quantity!

Reckon you will love it. If I ran it again I think I would hit 60 or 70 a day. It would be amazing....MORE amazing at that quantity!

Cool, I've ordered enough to jump straight in at 75mg per day for 4 weeks straight...
Not running this cycle until February... just the Arimidex and T'Bol left to get before I'm stocked and ready to roll...
I'll be putting my cycle start date back though if I can't get my TRT protocol nailed down before then.
Let's see some progress pics at mid-cycle mate

BigBen :)

Back