Psl test suspension review

carverelli

I am banned!
Several weeks ago I was one of three members selected to receive and log a run with Psl test suspension. It's milky white water based hence very thin. I pinned 1ml (50mg ) into right quad right after I pinned 1 ml tren a, 2 ml deca250, one ml mast e, .5ml sustanon350 in right glute. 20 min later I started my workout. One thing I noticed is that I was in full on sweat mode after 1st exercise. No dramatic strength increase or mind boggling stamina to speak of. I worked back and biceps for an hour then had to bail to get gone for 4th July weekend with the family.
As of yet there is very little pip if any. Next week when I use it it'll be on a non pin day,if that made any difference. I try not to use stimulants because I've been working night shift and working out at 7am when I get home and I need to sleep from 9am to 4pm.i will alternate using the tne and not using the tne pre-workout to give it a fair shake. I'm also using the euro tropin 2.5 iu/day and 5iu 2x/day on workout days

Some slight to moderate pip this afternoon but it seems I almost always get pip when I pinned quads with anything

Nice review so far. The on-set is subtle...but noticeable. It's a very clean focused energy with a tenancy to dramatically increase aggression and stamina. Not so much stimulating energy like a pre workout stim.

Worked chest and triceps this morning right after I pinned 50 MG test suspension and 100 MG tren ace same vial.hard to tell how it went as my head was killing me. I left my caffeine level get too low and headache ensued. Took a blast of pre-workout C4 enroute to the gym but the headache never really went away. Tricep work after chest gave me hella pump and finished with calf raises on the leg press. My plan is to use the tne pre-workout until it's gone then ascertain whether I'll replace it with more after several workouts without

Worked chest and triceps this morning right after I pinned 50 MG test suspension and 100 MG tren ace same vial.hard to tell how it went as my head was killing me. I left my caffeine level get too low and headache ensued. Took a blast of pre-workout C4 enroute to the gym but the headache never really went away. Tricep work after chest gave me hella pump and finished with calf raises on the leg press. My plan is to use the tne pre-workout until it's gone then ascertain whether I'll replace it with more after several workouts without

Caffeine addiction is no joke brotha lol.

It's been a title bit since I've used tne from Psl. I've been on a little vacation and didn't know how often if get to work out
. Last night I worked shoulders after I pinned 1.5 ml. Trying to find the sweet spot I guess. Had a decent workout but can't say definitively if I like it or not

Back