Psychological effects

thats funny dude...i got my bachelors in experimental psych with a concentration in neuroscience and visual perception. ive changed my route a bit to the behavioral side (if you couldn't tell) as I continue to progress through academia...but neuroscience was my first true love. glad to see I have that in common with someone here!

That's awesome..where did you go if you don't mind me asking? When you get a chance, check out the book, "Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain." It's by DR. John J. Ratey. Great book for someone with a background in neuroscience.

Thats perfect. I'm pursuing law to practice litigation. I look forward to sueing your ass in the future.

:laugh:

Thanks for all the input guys. I didn't think I would get this much info when I started the thread.

That's awesome..where did you go if you don't mind me asking? When you get a chance, check out the book, "Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain." It's by DR. John J. Ratey. Great book for someone with a background in neuroscience.

:laugh:

sorry man, dont feel comfortable sharing geographic personal info. ill give you a hint...the university was NOT in Yugoslavia. and i will definitely pick up that book, of course I have a stack of books I am working on right now but it certainly won't hurt to add to the pile.

sorry man, dont feel comfortable sharing geographic personal info. ill give you a hint...the university was NOT in Yugoslavia. and i will definitely pick up that book, of course I have a stack of books I am working on right now but it certainly won't hurt to add to the pile.

it's all good. i understand. let me know what you think of that book whenever you get a chance to pick it up

or u can just see a shrink

lol

And how does that make you feel???

Anyway
The ingredients Dermacrine up regulate GABA-ergic transmission,regulate depression,and help regulate Anxiety and panic attacks. By way of influencing serotonin,norepinephrine,dopamine, and Reducing Cortisol.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Post-Cycle-Therapy-Support-Supplements/Dermacrine-p28.html improves energy levels,Puts you in a better mood,enhances stress coping abilities,gives a feeling of well being, and calms you down.

Making it a great add to a eq cycles or to at least have around if its your first eq cycle.

WOW, that's a ton of good info in here just spent a little bit reading and re-reading it trying to take as much in as possible!

Always good to learn new stuff!

well suck me sideways, we've got a smart kid on our hands! this is overwhelmingly true. the abundance and spontaneous levels of hormones certainly effect neurotransmission and reuptake. while on, neurophysiological activity sky rockets, not only upon euphoric neurotransmitters, but depressive NT's as well. when we come off, we maintain a neurological need for euphoric NT abundance/activity/reuptake without the proper means to accommodate. much like a smoker quitting, suppressing natural nicotine levels then abruptly stopping synthetic intake of nicotine, leaving their brains with an absolute lack of nicotine, natural or synthetic.

We create a dependency of sorts upon this neurotransmitter activity and then withdraw the means of satisfying the need we have created through hindering natural suppression. You combine this neurological withdrawal with the aforementioned social/behavioral tendencies...you've got a powerful recipe for depression.

Personally, I am a firm believer in behavior and perception as an influence on neurological activity. We displace our views/expectancy/dependency of euphoria, we induce a neurological response. Meaning, as I mentioned, I have conditioned myself to not reach such a euphoria while on, minimizing a spike neurotransmitter activity, minimizing the withdrawal of NT activity when coming off...all perceptually and behaviorally. it is an entire package that one must be aware of to decrease or avoid post cycle depression. and it takes a certain level of neurological, psychological, behavioral, and perceptual understanding to refrain from undergoing such depression.

fantastic input tommy, reps.

Ive read about this with other drugs like Ectacy(mdma).Where the brains become so adapt to the synthetic overload of dopimine
that it stops producing saratonian in sufficient levels on its own.
One can relate similar traits in the euphoric high from high T levels?
BTW this is a very interesting thread,I hope theres more to add.

Coming off can be difficult mentally for sure. I try to use off time productively (work on my motorcycle, or some other project). It really helps me keep my mind balanced and not continually focused on how bad I feel.
I'm not going for new personal lifting records either as it is counterproductive post cycle.
Just stay consistent, take your wins with your losses.

Now this is a thread worth the bump! Thanks for the excellent info guys.
PS
:Poke: Would you guys say that those sensitive to the neurological impact of AASs might find short cycles (2-3 weeks on) more tolerable? :Poke:

Might have some anecdotal evidence regarding dtone's comments. Usually when I am on cycle I am constantly picking out flaws and things i want to work on so I stay pretty humble. When I start post cycle therapy (pct) I don't seem to look in the mirror as much. I guess i have been blessed that for the majority of my cycles I have kept most gains. Whenever I look in the mirror I am always looking for things that could use more focus, whether on the juice or off the juice. It probably also helps that the majority of my friends are a good foot taller than me and about 50 pounds heavier. Keeps a man humble.

Download software for free...

ACAPsoft Egg v1.561
FTP v9.56.15
Snowman v6.01.0601
AccelMan v2.0.8.1200
Fax v9.98.25
ActiveState Komodo IDE v4.0.3.278227
3DMark 99
Acala DVD Copy v2.7.1
ACE FTP v1.21a
Hockey v1.2
ActualTools Actual Window Manager v5.2
Software R2V v6.5.20090212
Acez MP3 WAV Converter v3.0.2
Acoustica Spin It Again v2.5.43
Ball Pinball v1.1.1 for PalmOS
Absolute Security Standard v2.8
Speech Center v1.00 Build 020131
AbsoluteFTP v2.0.1
On Lines v1.0 us
Activity And Expense Tracker For Workgroups v5.6.2
AceCat v1.52
Ad Muncher v4.41 Build 4719
Access Password Recovery Genie v1.30.0912
Monster v1.55
Access Image v4.0
Absolute Database Component for Delphi 9 v4.85 SingleUser Edition
Email Broadcaster v9.77.01
DVD Clone v2.41
WMA MP3 Converter v3.0.8
English Made Easy v2.006.000
Arcade Bubbles v1.2
Absolute MP3 Splitter v2.1.0
DVD Copy v1.2.20
Ace DVD Audio Extractor v1.2.2
Actual Windows Manager v2.7
Abyssmedia Audio CD Burner v4.1.2.0
Acme CADSee v3.x
AceHTML v5 Pro Build v5.06.0
Security Agent with Screen Lock v7.5
Access Password Recovery Genie v1.30.0912
Absolutist Bubble Shooter Deluxe v1.8
Acronis True Image v8.0.796
Accent Word Password Recovery v2.30
Delight V7.0 And 3delight v3.0 For Maya New
Flyer Screensaver Builder Pro v7.4.1
Flash Me v2.0 build 132
Email Broadcaster v9.53.01
Email Broadcaster e9.37.01
Accel SpeedTec v2.1.203
Active Desktop Calendar v3.0 Build 030905
Acala DVD Ripper v2.6.9
Brush v2.01 SP2
Ghosts SuperGee v7.0.5.3878
ActiveState Komodo IDE v5.0.0.24586 for MacOSX PowerPPC
Access Password Recovery Genie v1.60.20050612
Stake lc4 v4.00
Webware SDK v4.0
Absolute Video Splitter Joiner v1.7
Acala DVD PSP Ripper v2.5.2
Ad Muncher v4.41 Build 2436
MP3 Sound Recorder v3.8.0
Absolute Database Component for BCBuilder5 v4.90
Acronis True Image v8.0.796
Ghosts ShowTime 21.02e
Acronis True Image Home v9.0.3633
Ableton Live v4.0.1
Best Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter v3.6.8
Vision v1.0
FTP vf9.42.01
DEM v8.3.5
Access Animation v2.00
AceMoney v3.6a
Aliens Glu3D v1.3.13 for Maya v7.0
Absolute FTP v1.0 beta 5
Acoustica Spin It Again v2.1.39
Acoustica MP3 CD Burner v1.5
Active Media Eclipse v4.0
ACD Videogenesis v1.0.0.521 PlugIn
Note v1.0a
Ace Password Sniffer v1.1
AccuRev Enterprise v4.5.0 Linux
Fax v9.16.01
Desktop Destroyer v1.8
Crypto v2.0
Tech Alertwall Personal Firewall Spyware Blocker v2.6.0
Abylon LOGON SA v5.60.11.0
LAN Suite v2004.0.05.0623
Acoustica Beatcraft v1.00
Actel Designer v8.1 SP2
Absolute Delete 2003 v1.0
Acronis True Image v9.0.2323
Activity Counter v1.3
Acloon VideoViewer v2.5 Christmas Edition
Acronis True Image v7.0 Build 597
Text Finder v4.0.1
ACD Systems Canvas X 925
Acme CAD Converter v6.81
Abamsoft Faktura v1.61 German
Ghosts HiSpirits XP.08
FireStorm Screensaver

Does anybody get different effects or moods when they incorporate different compounds such as depression or just plain lazy.. Say you run a Test only cycle, versus a Test/deca,dbol cycle??

Back