Puking Like Linda Blair from The Exorcist

GrayMatter

Does IGF-1 LR3 cause anybody else to blow chunks? I take 50 mcg. post work out and then down a whey protein/bcaa/dextrose concoction. 1 out of 3 times I vomit and have to make the shake again. The other 2 out of 3 times I just feel like I'm going to puke.

It's fucking with my post workout nutrition window and puking pisses me off for obvious reasons.

Suggestions?

I do eat food. Lots of it. 45 minutes after my workout I eat a solid meal. The shake is immediately after my workout.

The post work out shake never made me puke previous to the igf-lr3.

im not on igf but ive been experiencing this on cycle right now i think mine may have been a virus though becuase other than today it hasnt happened in like two weeks

sounds like your body is telling u something... "stop the igf shit"

as for your post workout... a shake is fine, but wait 20-30min after u finish lifting, give your body a chance to settle down, then wait at least an hour before a meal... cramming a big shake followed by a full meat in less than an hour is not gonna do nothing for u, your body can't digest food like that bro

sounds like your body is telling u something... "stop the igf shit"

as for your post workout... a shake is fine, but wait 20-30min after u finish lifting, give your body a chance to settle down, then wait at least an hour before a meal... cramming a big shake followed by a full meat in less than an hour is not gonna do nothing for u, your body can't digest food like that bro

I've been taking a post work out shake between 5-15 minutes after my work out and eating a full meal between 45min-1hour after my work out for years...and it never made me ill. That's not what is making me sick. Normally I could eat the asshole out of a dead armadillo after doing burpees on a Tijuana shithouse floor and not get sick. I have ZERO questions pertaining to diet.

Apparently IGF-1 Lr3 causes nausea. I'm looking for advice on how to keep from puking and/or feeling like I'm going to yack when taking it.

If I can't figure it out...I'll obviously have to stop taking the IGF-Lr3. However, if anybody has any suggestions on preventing the nausea, let me know.

Back