pullin harness

adidamps2

hey those harnesses that u see the guys on WSM contest wear ...were would u get one of those???and do u know if there able to pull facing away from or facing towards or do both with the vehical/object....just curiuse ...thanks

what exactly do want ot use the harness for they're are lseds for dragging weights that I've seen recomendfir for DE leg dat whgen trianing WSB

but I've yet ot see harnesses for sale for pullnig a car or truck.

Can't imagine their is a huge demand for a harness used to pull a car!

Maybe it's just me!

hey thanks guys for the help ..as far as why i want one well i just wanted to maybe throw in a leg day were i just haul the old car around the block a few times to put some good mass on and develop some good lower leg strentgh and drive...so thanks b fold and small guy for the help here...

adidamps2 said:
hey thanks guys for the help ..as far as why i want one well i just wanted to maybe throw in a leg day were i just haul the old car around the block a few times to put some good mass on and develop some good lower leg strentgh and drive...so thanks b fold and small guy for the help here...

I'd start with a dragging sled before a car as wuth a car u need someone in the car IMO to stop it

a dragigng slead u can use on an field

sounds good 2 me...sled or tire i guess if i would a thought about it would work too thanks for the help here guys

Back