Pure TEST!

Stay Hungry!

for the last 4 weeks i´m doing 3 dianabol 4 times a day as a pre-heat and now i´m doing 2 ml of goldline a week...

Q:

what are the up´s and down´s about doing a pure TEST cycle...?

there is nothing wrong w/ a pure test cycle... how may mgs of goldline per week are you taking ?

Stay Hungry! said:
for the last 4 weeks i´m doing 3 dianabol 4 times a day as a pre-heat and now i´m doing 2 ml of goldline a week...

Q:

what are the up´s and down´s about doing a pure TEST cycle...?
nothing, IMO those are the best possible cycles. they were for me. when I was dropping 1500mg of test a week and nothing else I got big. and I was on long enough to keep most of my gains. I have been off a very long cycle for 6 weeks, I am actually trying to drop weight for TKD and I am still having a hard time. LOL that is why I will only do long cycles now. but now a lot of it is going to be homebrew primo.

argent said:
Isn't goldline crap?

That was the first thing that came to my mind..... just from reading the boards from long ago........... I can't say it is or isn't.... like I said..is the first thing I thought of also..

My buddy had very good results with goldline and i mean VERY good!

Yes it´s 60 mg of dianabol a day...

My goldline is 100mg pr. ml.

Last edited:
I stop with the the dianabol now and going to do only injektions.

My goel is only to be strong and look stong!

I was informed that primobolan was a good for that to...?

What are the sides about a pure test cycle...?

I´m starting to get a little pain in my albows but i think i can deal with it with fish-oil!

Back