Purity Source Labs- Account email not found

ImAuNatural

Does anyone know why when I'm trying to place an order and sign into my account it wont let me.

I tried to do the forgot password but it says an account does not exist with that email, but I signed into my email and checked and I have old emails from PSL to that account regarding my previous orders.

Any one have any idea why it is doing this?

Thanks.

they did a re vamp u may need to start over

u should contact any 1 of the psl rep s here as there s a plethora of them available...

Does anyone know why when I'm trying to place an order and sign into my account it wont let me.

I tried to do the forgot password but it says an account does not exist with that email, but I signed into my email and checked and I have old emails from PSL to that account regarding my previous orders.

Any one have any idea why it is doing this?

Thanks.

We re-did the website and got all new servers. All old account info was wiped. Simply create a new one :)

No shit, a heads up would have been great.

Well we upgraded to new servers, made the website better looking and easier to navigate, added many new features INCLUDING loyalty points and loyalty discounts to show appreciation for our customers so....your welcome.

I'm sorry creating a new account was so off putting.

Well we upgraded to new servers, made the website better looking and easier to navigate, added many new features INCLUDING loyalty points and loyalty discounts to show appreciation for our customers so....your welcome.

I'm sorry creating a new account was so off putting.
I like the "loyalty points" idea. I'll be BANKING in on that one ...fo sho!!;-)

There was a banner up on the website about it for a month or so, on the login page. It is gone now, so I can understand the confusion. When I ordered shortly after the new page went up, the banner was there and it removed any confusion I might have had. And yes, I tried my account a few times before bothering to read the page that told me I had to make a new one. I AM a guy, after all!

Back