Purity Source Labs ANSOMONE HGH BACK IN STOCK! Now at a lower price!

jozifp103

PSL is happy to inform you that our ANSOMONE Pharmacy grade HGH is now back in stock, and at an even LOWER PRICE!

Ansomone is a Chinese Pharmaceutical grade human growth hormone. Don't be fooled by the price....this is the real deal people :)

Supplier:Ansomone, China
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 10IU vial(3,3mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

Here's a link to the blood work results--->http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-results-purity-source-labs-ansomone-hgh.html

That's great to see...

The blood test results were through the roof with this product guys!

Jozifp's reading was 37.00 and the GH assay by BCD is approximately 20% lower than SI tests.

This would bring the GH level to 44.40... "AND THAT ROCKS!" :D

These flew off the shelves QUICK last time around. I can only imagine they'll go quicker this time with the reduced price.

question joz, when you got your blood test for serum hgh, do you have to wait 3-4 weeks like with test in order for it to build up in your system? Or could i literally just take one shot, wait 4 hours, and then go get tested. Thanks.

question joz, when you got your blood test for serum hgh, do you have to wait 3-4 weeks like with test in order for it to build up in your system? Or could i literally just take one shot, wait 4 hours, and then go get tested. Thanks.

bump^^^

You are supposed to do a 10ml injection fasted, wait 3 hours, then get the blood work done while still fasted. Everyone uses the same procedure so you can get consistent results between brands.

Last edited:
You are supposed to do a 10ml injection fasted, wait 3 or 4 hours, then get the blood work done while still fasted. Everyone uses the same procedure so you can get consistent results between brands.

This is correct right here... ^^^^^^^

Just make sure you properly fast before having the test... and we'll look forward to seeing your results! :biggthump

Nope, you can test 3 hours after the first shot. HGH has a very short half life and serum levels peak within 3 hours.

Back