Putting gear in an oil massage bottle ???

skywalker55

Hello everyone !!

So, i am little bit newbie in homebrewing etc but i read a lot all what i found on the web.

So because i am going to travel a lot to australia/USA/France etc and spend almost 1 years in all this work traveling. I am thinking about having all my gear in massage bottles.

I have now amps from Malay thiger and 10ml vial from kalpa and different brands.

I will sterile the massage glass bottles like this :

1.Washing with water and bleach (1 hour in it)

2.Washing in 70% isopropyl alcohol (1 hour )

3.putting it in oven for 350 Fahrenheit (1h to 2 hours)

4. Using sterile water before the Over step ???

And after this i will putt the oil directly in the bottle.

I will sterile the bottles caps like this :

1. Putting them in 3% hydroperoxide solution for 1 hour

2.Washing in 70% isopropyl alcohol or BA (1 hour )

Now the questions :

What do you think about all this sterilizing process ?

Can i use after this the oil directly from the bottle ?

Should i put the in 10ml empty sterile vial after passing the customs ? And i will use 0.2 or 0.4 filter before dispatching the oil in the different vials.

Don't forget : My gears are different Ampules (Ampoules ?) and 10ml vials.

Thanks for all your help and remarks, i am new here, if you can be nice with me if i did some mistakes, and please don't use abbreviations because i can't understand them (i am not american) but i will do my best to understand you all. And thank you again, i really need your help !!

Hello everyone !!

So, i am little bit newbie in homebrewing etc but i read a lot all what i found on the web.

So because i am going to travel a lot to australia/USA/France etc and spend almost 1 years in all this work traveling. I am thinking about having all my gear in massage bottles.

I have now amps from Malay thiger and 10ml vial from kalpa and different brands.

I will sterile the massage glass bottles like this :

1.Washing with water and bleach (1 hour in it)

2.Washing in 70% isopropyl alcohol (1 hour )

3.putting it in oven for 350 Fahrenheit (1h to 2 hours)

4. Using sterile water before the Over step ???

And after this i will putt the oil directly in the bottle.

I will sterile the bottles caps like this :

1. Putting them in 3% hydroperoxide solution for 1 hour

2.Washing in 70% isopropyl alcohol or BA (1 hour )

Now the questions :

What do you think about all this sterilizing process ?

Can i use after this the oil directly from the bottle ?

Should i put the in 10ml empty sterile vial after passing the customs ? And i will use 0.2 or 0.4 filter before dispatching the oil in the different vials.

Don't forget : My gears are different Ampules (Ampoules ?) and 10ml vials.

Thanks for all your help and remarks, i am new here, if you can be nice with me if i did some mistakes, and please don't use abbreviations because i can't understand them (i am not american) but i will do my best to understand you all. And thank you again, i really need your help !!

I see no problem with the sterilization steps that you have used here.

Personally, I think it would be easier and more convenient if you use one of those 100ml sterilized vials, and simply switch the labels...

Back