Putting the PSL brand to the TEST!

caladin

-Flesh Eater-
I have taken the plunge and started a little experiment with one of our local UGL's PSL. A some of you know I usually make my own but I thought I would put one of the local UGL's to the test and see what all the fuss was about.

PSL's Test Cyp at 300mg a week. I will be shooting 150mg Mon and Thur. At 3 weeks I will get some blood work done and post the results.

Monday starts my 2nd week and I can tell you that I fell better and Im already feeling more feisty and sexually empowered, 2 plus's in my book. I do realize that Test Cyp takes about 3 weeks for full effect but you still get a free test lvl rise in 7 days...

Example below

Day 1: 150mg T,
Day 2: 135.9mg T,
Day 3: 123.1mg T,
Day 4: 111.4mg T,
Day 5: 250.9mg T,
Day 6: 227.3mg T,
Day 7: 355.9mg T,

---

I have had some PIP from both shots but they pass in a day. I'm guessing this is based on the BA. As long as your not a bitch this shouldn't be an issue and I don't mind a little more BA if it means my product will remain clean. <Your not a bitch are you?>

More to come!

Not used it yet, but have the first part of my cycle from PSL sitting in my wardrobe- itching to get it used!

Will be keeping an eye on this thread bro, nice one.

2nd week down. Feel good! Still on the mark with the libido. Gains are even as to be expected for a 2nd week. Looking forward to the 3rd week should start feeling the sauce!

Something tells me Uncle Z and Purity Source Labs are run by the same guy. :chimney:

OP, why are you only running 300mg a week?

Keeping it at 300 for the first 3 weeks to gauge quality. Will have blood work to check at end of 3 weeks. Then will ramp to 600.

I have taken the plunge and started a little experiment with one of our local UGL's PSL. A some of you know I usually make my own but I thought I would put one of the local UGL's to the test and see what all the fuss was about.

PSL's Test Cyp at 300mg a week. I will be shooting 150mg Mon and Thur. At 3 weeks I will get some blood work done and post the results.

Monday starts my 2nd week and I can tell you that I fell better and Im already feeling more feisty and sexually empowered, 2 plus's in my book. I do realize that Test Cyp takes about 3 weeks for full effect but you still get a free test lvl rise in 7 days...

Example below

Day 1: 150mg T,
Day 2: 135.9mg T,
Day 3: 123.1mg T,
Day 4: 111.4mg T,
Day 5: 250.9mg T,
Day 6: 227.3mg T,
Day 7: 355.9mg T,

---

I have had some PIP from both shots but they pass in a day. I'm guessing this is based on the BA. As long as your not a bitch this shouldn't be an issue and I don't mind a little more BA if it means my product will remain clean. <Your not a bitch are you?>

More to come!
Why is this same thread on elite fitness's site too?

Honestly man 3 weeks I do not think is enough time to guage properly on blood tests how high you levels will be. I think you will have to wait at least 6

Honestly man 3 weeks I do not think is enough time to guage properly on blood tests how high you levels will be. I think you will have to wait at least 6

3 week is the first blood test then another in 8 weeks. Most people will share that they felt the "E or Cyp" Test kick in around 3 weeks

Back